Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: PLEASE HELP

XGC Steak

Forum Junkie
Oct 11, 2013
Ohio
I have no where else to turn. I've been trying to find a picture of the XGC family tree that is large enough to use as wallpaper on my iPad. Every one that I find gets real blury when I enlarge it enough to cover my screen. This is what I'm looking for, but larger and clear:image.jpg please help.

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
I have no where else to turn. I've been trying to find a picture of the XGC family tree that is large enough to use as wallpaper on my iPad. Every one that I find gets real blury when I enlarge it enough to cover my screen. This is what I'm looking for, but larger and clear:View attachment 31482 please help.

I know we have some other wallpapers made in the gallery and projects section, but I will try to make more iPad / iPod backgrounds when I get a chance.

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
Thanks, I didn't know there was a gallery and projects section. Now I'll have to try to find it.

If you go to the design menu it should be down by the bottom. The projects are mostly general things we do for the community, with some cool stuff thrown in. The gallery is just where we post some of our practice stuff.