Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PLAYSTATION 4 ERROR CODE

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
If you get error code ( CE-34878-0 ) your PlayStation may be broke. It does things, like erase your game saves. Makes you unable to get online, stops you from playing games period. Corrupts files. And like me makes it so you cannot upload you owning noobs to YouTube, or any other service ! Just a heads up. I have a day 1 console and it just started happening to me. thankfully i bought the extra protection plan, warranty. So my PS4 is going to be serviced and sent back !! 7-10 business days. GOD THE WAIT TIME !!!! but I'll have yo know my secondary warranty expired last year. It's only because i spoke of our clan and the fact that we are expanding and the shear size of our clan. the tech on the chat said quote " you guys must be pro to be so big " So we are known now. So that's a heads up to everyone. Happy Gaming Everyone !!

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
naa Jehuty, I have a launch day console. But i've discovered what that error code is. It's your Modem, what i mean is this. there is some kind of firewall/protocol that does not allow your console to upload or even get a good connection. I had called sony, and they told me to send in my console to be repaired. However i did not, i got smart and decided to track down the cause. So i did some digging, got in contact with the manufacturer of the modem. They honestly told me they don't even support it anymore. So i called my isp provider and they were dumb founded. So i thought about it, and i remembered that i had the same problem before the PS4. i remembered that i also did this with my xbox 360 and had the same damn problem. But i know one thing for sure, it's not the modem. it's the console's anti piracy software. It geeks out when it has direct port to the modem. i don't know why, but when you give it full access via modem it goes bonkers. So i used the router, first vid i uploaded works like a charm. Go check out my clan forum, i posted a vid in the clan video section. hope this helps everyone !!