Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PASS ON PLZ

The Chosen One

Get A Life!
Aug 9, 2010
Anywhere but France.
Well it seems that 343 Industries and MLG have been talking and they said that they'll add Ranked Playlists into Halo: Reach if they get enough Emails in!
I know what your thinking, either "Whoa, Awesome" or "Youre stupid, show some Proof!"

so... http://forums.majorleaguegaming.com/topic/...we-got-a-email/

If you can, spread the word and post this on whatever website you go on besides this one!

*Remember - It's only an Email, it's not to hard to do.. Just make the Subject something like, "Halo Reach Ranked Playlists" and add some Body Text.. (;

email address : community@halowaypoint.com

Here's what I sent to them, feel free to use this messege below in an email to them. The more the better!!!

Dear 343i,

I hope you all had an amazing and relaxing Thanksgiving, and are sitting in your office with a ban hammer in one hand and a turkey sandwich in the other. The reason for this email is to beg your extremely talented and attractive staff to implement a visible 1-50 ranking system into Halo Reach. It is easily the most addicting and entertaining aspect of Halo 2 and 3 for the community, and it is deeply missed. If anyone can bring this back, its surely you guys! Defiant Map pack, Halo CEA, Anniversary Map Pack, Zero Bloom, fixing Armor Lock... Next step 1-50 Ranking system! 343i, we believe in you!

P.S. if you do manage to implement this system back into halo, I will make it a point to mail each and everyone of you a turkey sandwich.

Common folks lets get behind this. Sending an email takes 1 minutes so come on!!