Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PARTICIPATION IN THIS ORGANIZATION

iTz sOuLjA cJ

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2007
Pennsylvania
Ok i am new to this clan and i have to say for all of the people that are registered on this website, i am kinda disappointed because nobody posts very much i mean i just posted yesterday and not 1 person replied to my posts so it also kind of makes me feel not very welcome:(

XGC ICON XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
CT
it demends on where you post. if you post in a general area, it might not get noticed as much as your clan's forum. in my experience, the individual clan forums see more activity than the general areas.

sirbball2

Forum Nub
Dec 22, 2007
well let me be the first to respond to u, and its not that we dont want to its just theres not a good topic worth discussing

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
aww try not to think of it like that.

ive just gone through a huge ice storm and was without power, and besides... its christmas time.

people are just being with their fams.

anyway, im talking now.

whats up.

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
its not like you get a reward for how many posts you have. yes, they do need to be relevant posts, but relevant to the topic. if the topic is, "chatterbox" or "< v > game".. then by all means, post away.

G

I personally don't think the forum games are spam... I got to know a lot of members more personally by playing these games.