Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OUR FUTURE...

XGC 007 XI

Council Member
Council Leader
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 2, 2006
Florida
We DON'T want a clan lists any more! Trust me! As a gamer that ran a clan of 50 people before HALO 2 ever came out and before KSI or XGC, it is for the best! The drama that everyone gets butthurt over and people quit over will be gone! I will talk to everyone about this and show you where it is a GOOD THING!

XGC Vader

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
Wisconsin
Yea i dont know.. I've played a game called StarCraft for the last 8 years and i've clans well over 2k on there back in 01. we had a clan list and it seemed to go on w/o a hitch... i beleive clans lists are for the better but then again they can work without.. i just perfer them ^.-

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
the website is our clanlist... when there aren't any clan lists it will force people to check out the website... i can see the advantages to a clan list for halo 3, but they just aren't neccisary, and will prolly cause more problems and drama than not...

here's my advice to all of you, do what you want to, if you want to complain to bungie, then go ahead... but the community of XG is not going to take a stand for or against this topic...

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
At first I was initially for clan lists in Halo 3, but since playing FEAR I've realized that it really doesn't matter. I love my Halo clan, Nightmare, because it was drama-free, and that is what has misconstrued my view on clans in Halo. Since becoming a General and networking through the forums, I have seen a lot of bull that has gone on in other clans. I agree that it could be helpful, but not necessary. Nothing to get excited over.

And this website is where it's at! Thanks for the forums - I love them!

Last edited:

XGC Tex Ignited

Forum Member
Mar 21, 2007
In front of my xbox 360
Sorry that you feel that way blondii. I would like a clan list b/c you get a personal feel for your clan without the need to have 80 people on your friend list. I think there should be an easier way to "clean" our clan. I agree there is alot of people who bring drama. The reason is these people feel like they are important when they bring a complaint to the generals and above. Sorry again for those people.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i think that being a member on the website and getting to see other people and their accomplishments from other games makes you feel more a part of something than a clan list on the game... which most people don't take seriously...