Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OTHER CLAN FORUMS

XGC Scotty

XGC GALACTIC
Jan 6, 2013
TX
Being able to see the other Clans forums I mean we are one big Clan shouldnt we be able to see whats going on in XGC and KoG? I mean I know that I would like to play with XGC people. I Believe we should have access to them without having to be in the Usergroups.

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
This issue has been raised before. The simple answer is that it's restricted to prevent drama - people getting involved in other clans/divisions business etc. The general/xbox discussion boards are good for trying to organize scrims etc with other members from different divisions.

XGC Scotty

XGC GALACTIC
Jan 6, 2013
TX
I just believe this will unite us more as a whole, I mean it seems so close minded to have it this way. We could just offer it to people with in the clan user groups but normal registered members cant see it only if they join.

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
You can if you buy a subscription.

QFT, if you become an XG Addict, you can

Ultimately, the same stuff is happening across all divisions. There isnt much reason to venture over for, plus the current setup forces everyone into the more communal areas if they want to talk w/ people outside their division.

If asked, your Division Leaders and up will tell you to focus on your division/clan.