Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OCM?

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
I want to thank all of you for your concern, and for your prayers, and for all of the well wishes I received via email, pm, text and xbox.

I have been in a bad MS attack which had me pretty ill for a couple of months. I am doing quite a bit better now and working toward getting 100% better which means I won't be on the box every day. Please don't take it personally if I don't respond to all of your messages right away, as I am trying to take some time to still get better and I am also trying to catch up on what I missed while offline for 6 weeks.

Thanks again for all of the support and mad love! You guys (XG) are my second family!

MUAH!

~OCM

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
lol, wow, ....... ok.... im crying too....

You guys are so awesome!!
I haven't seen Demo in forever, he is the one who recruited me into XGC Coldfire way back in 2006!!! I never would have imagined making it all the way to XC (the highest ranking female ever in XG history)!! XG will ALWAYS be a big part of my life and my 2cd family!!
I love you all and miss you all!!

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
You guys are so awesome!!
I haven't seen Demo in forever, he is the one who recruited me into XGC Coldfire way back in 2006!!! I never would have imagined making it all the way to XC (the highest ranking female ever in XG history)!! XG will ALWAYS be a big part of my life and my 2cd family!!
I love you all and miss you all!!

Get yourself healthy and then let's get back to taking care of business as we once did. :)