Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NOVEMBER XG TOP TEN NEEDS SUBMISSIONS!

SYN Gojira

Forum Veteran
Jun 23, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
www.youtube.com
Your clips should be sent to us with the following guidelines:

1) Your Gamertag/clan/division (Example: KoG Titan/KoG Unity/KoG)
2) Your clip must not have any edits and contain all original footage. We cannot edit over already edited footage. If you do cut the clip, cut so that we have some time for a lead up and some time for an outro.
3) The game you were playing and on what platform (Example: Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, or PC)
4) The file must be either uploaded to YouTube or retrievable as a .mp4, .wmv, or .flv format.
5) PLEASE SEND US A PRIVATE MESSAGE ON HERE WITH THE TITLE "SUBMISSION FOR OCTOBER XG TOP TEN" containing your submission for the video.

Send your clips to:
- KoG Titan, KoG Lucidcraft, OR XGC ARTEMIS

NOTE: IF YOUR VIDEO NEEDS TO BE RECORDED WITH A CAPTURE CARD, PLEASE LET US KNOW ASAP SO WE CAN GRAB IT!

LIMIT 1 CLIP PER PERSON!

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
I'm not trying to be a negative nancy but the past 2 months you've endorsed Top Ten and have only been putting up Top Five I would suggest changing that to Top Five til you start getting more vids to make a Top Ten and also I would also suggest letting people know in the guidelines that if there isn't enough for a Top Ten that videos will be voted on to make Top Five. Just saying because if you keep doing it like this and not putting up vids people submit you'll have more people complaining about your picks and also not submitting just some food for thought. I mean I know you guys thought of this and everything and this is your baby but don't be too full of yourself and not take advice and shoot yourself in the foot ya know. Just trying to help.

XGC DEATH SHOT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 22, 2012
Arkansas
I'm not trying to be a negative nancy but the past 2 months you've endorsed Top Ten and have only been putting up Top Five I would suggest changing that to Top Five til you start getting more vids to make a Top Ten and also I would also suggest letting people know in the guidelines that if there isn't enough for a Top Ten that videos will be voted on to make Top Five. Just saying because if you keep doing it like this and not putting up vids people submit you'll have more people complaining about your picks and also not submitting just some food for thought. I mean I know you guys thought of this and everything and this is your baby but don't be too full of yourself and not take advice and shoot yourself in the foot ya know. Just trying to help.

Hey ShreddA, I know over in the XGC Xbox One Division we have put it out in our meetings to our officers everything you just stated. They have made us aware it's just up to our clan mates to submit game clips now.

KoG Smoke

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG FRICTION
Oct 13, 2013
West Virginia University
www.youtube.com

The Video Team is doing their best. If people do not give them clips then how are they suppose to rate them and make a Top Ten? If there were 10 videos uploaded then I would hope they make a top 5 because it ruins the award of being a top clip. People have their own opinions about why their clip is better than any other clip but it is up to a 3rd party group to judge the clips.

If anyone needs any help with recording a clip in the Xbox One please send me a message or add me. I have an Elgato and I will record it for you and send it to you.

XGC_Artemis

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
Nov 18, 2013
Florida
You All make a very good point, and I would Like to agree that it doesn't make much sense in the matter of producing a top 10 if we don't receive enough content to produce such a production.

and I have heard from a few that you guys would like us to do more than top 10/5 videos.
and your right, we do want to do much more with the channel.

so your asking "why aren't these changes being made?"

well everybody has they're start, and ours consist of keeping things going,
right now we are to continue with the monthly top 10 like requested,
everything on the channel will be left as is for the time being.

and as always we will be taking submissions from all listed sections of XG

We are really trying to keep everybody pleased, by at least producing something to honor some of our clan mates in moments of glory in which they take on imposiable odds in battle and come out with little to no scratch's on they're players.

and so capturing that epic moment is just another way to enjoy gaming/networking with each other within the community.

if you have anymore questions, please feel free to leave me a message.

(Also I will be in charge of Nov. Top 10, I have already received a few submissions, If you sent them to KoG Titan or KoG Lucidcraft, Don't worry they will still be accounted for the top ten. this is for people who haven't submitted anything yet, It'll make things a little easier.)

and don't forget to subscribe to the channel if you haven't already
every sub counts :)

Thank you.

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
The video team is doing great guys! Thank you for the top 5 or ten. You dont get paid to do it, and want to do it to show of awesome things in the community for little self gratification. Shredda does have a point In the communication of the top 5 or 10 but by no means are you full of yourselves! Thanks again for the videos

XGC_Artemis

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
Nov 18, 2013
Florida
The video team is doing great guys! Thank you for the top 5 or ten. You dont get paid to do it, and want to do it to show of awesome things in the community for little self gratification. Shredda does have a point In the communication of the top 5 or 10 but by no means are you full of yourselves! Thanks again for the videos

Well I think it is appropriate to do a top ten for this point in time, because with a community with over 80 Thousand players.

a top 5 would be just a bit small,
and thanks, we appreciate you guys going out of your way to mention it to your clan mates,
means a lot

Thank you!

XGC HyPeR

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 18, 2008
United Kingdom
If they don't get enough videos they cant make a top 10 the word has been spread big time the last month around my clan and people i game with. You guys are doing a great job and i look forward to seeing the next video!

SYN REVOLVER XS

XG Addict
INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 30, 2012
Disney World
Don't get discouraged! I know a lot of my guys are interested in getting clips to submit. I'll hopefully be sending in my clip today. Thanks Video Team for putting the time and effort into these.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Hey everybody, I just want to say 1. that I do apologize to the Video team by no means am I trying to make things more difficult for you guys, I do understand that you guys do it for free. I'm on the design team as well and possibly video team (if I ever get my computer going again) so I do understand what it means to do a service for absolutely nothing. 2. I'd also like to apologize to those whose videos made the top 5 by no means am I trying to take away your glory. My comments were only to make things fair and clear for those who may have submitted their videos and didn't make it up. So again I apologize to everyone and will hope to help the video team in anyway possible.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
The Video Team is doing their best. If people do not give them clips then how are they suppose to rate them and make a Top Ten? If there were 10 videos uploaded then I would hope they make a top 5 because it ruins the award of being a top clip. People have their own opinions about why their clip is better than any other clip but it is up to a 3rd party group to judge the clips.

If anyone needs any help with recording a clip in the Xbox One please send me a message or add me. I have an Elgato and I will record it for you and send it to you.

You misunderstood bro, I was only stating that if they promote a Top Ten but only get like say 7 or 8 videos and they vote on the videos to only make a Top 5 then they should just put Top 5 instead of Top 10 since they aren't getting enough videos to make a Top 10 so for the time being until more submissions come in they promote a Top 5 and state that videos are voted on that's all but everything has been clear so no bigs broski.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Whomever is doing it is awesome. PERIOD.

If others don't like it, get off your A and do it yourself.

Try being more supportive to your fellow community members versus beating them down for something so minor.

Last edited:

XGC_Artemis

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
Nov 18, 2013
Florida
Hey everybody, I just want to say 1. that I do apologize to the Video team by no means am I trying to make things more difficult for you guys, I do understand that you guys do it for free. I'm on the design team as well and possibly video team (if I ever get my computer going again) so I do understand what it means to do a service for absolutely nothing. 2. I'd also like to apologize to those whose videos made the top 5 by no means am I trying to take away your glory. My comments were only to make things fair and clear for those who may have submitted their videos and didn't make it up. So again I apologize to everyone and will hope to help the video team in anyway possible.

It's ok I understand your concerns weren't towards us, for right now guys I wouldn't worry about it too much, we are making sure the video's are in high quality, good resolution and standings, we have already discussed what we would do if we were to get enough views and subs for motorization,

if we do happen to make some revenue on youtube for the videos we produce, it is most likely that it would be one of two
we would either spend it on getting better editing software/equipment (because the demand for higher quality is never ceasing)
or the money could go towards the website
or both.

thats why it important we attempt to go somewhere with this for a starting point and then move on to bigger and better things for the channel
Again guys we admire your support and we support you for doing so!

for right now don't worry about the top ten videos We ensure you it is in good hands

:D keep on being awesome guys!