Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Not sure which clan to join

Hyperion

KoG FRICTION
Apr 22, 2024
UK
I'm new. I'm not sure which clan I want to join. Ideally, I'm looking for a place that's a good fit for me and plays a lot of the same games I do. I play Xbox and PC, but I'm stuck on Xbox for the time being until I can get my setup fixed or replaced.

If possible, I'd like to meet some of the members and leaders to get a feel of things before I decide where I want to go. I tried using the discord link posted by HYLANDER but it's expired.

I mainly play;

COD (hardcore MP, warzone and zombies)
Battlefield
Enlisted
War Thunder
Destiny 2
Ghost Recon Breakpoint
Division 2
Isonzo

GT is Hyperion#6768 and I'm available almost whenever.

KoG Silo

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG MAFIA
Nov 9, 2014
Hanging out with Solaire
I'm new. I'm not sure which clan I want to join. Ideally, I'm looking for a place that's a good fit for me and plays a lot of the same games I do. I play Xbox and PC, but I'm stuck on Xbox for the time being until I can get my setup fixed or replaced.

If possible, I'd like to meet some of the members and leaders to get a feel of things before I decide where I want to go. I tried using the discord link posted by HYLANDER but it's expired.

I mainly play;

COD (hardcore MP, warzone and zombies)
Battlefield
Enlisted
War Thunder
Destiny 2
Ghost Recon Breakpoint
Division 2
Isonzo

GT is Hyperion#6768 and I'm available almost whenever.
I play both PC & Xbox as well. Our community is made up of 3 divisions (KoG, SYN, and XGC) Feel free to hmu on xbox if you would like to chat. KoG Silo