Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NO MORE FORUM SEPARATION

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
I have many friends in KoG. I have more there then in SYN. I was in KoG Objective and I want to see how there doing but im not allow me to access their forums. I wouldn't care as much if there was reason behind this. But I dont see it. I say let all clan forums be open to everyone.

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
I'm sure there is a very good reason for this...besides it should be all the more motivation to make rank! Just like having mod priv and so on and so forth! Sometimes that's part of my motivation to make rank!

VwC Venom

Forum Junkie
Jun 15, 2008
Northern VA
www.myspace.com
i agree i would love for the SYN and KOG forums to be open to us and vice versa...i am on the design team and trying to make banners for clans and i cannot even see what game types they play because i cannot look into their forums

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
The council did this for a reason; there were way too many conflicts with people posting spam in all the forums and/or sticking their noses where they didn't belong. We have social groups, profile comments, and lounge areas now, so there is no reason for them to reopen these forums to all users. Trust me, I completely understand your concerns, as they were mine too, however, I don't forsee them changing this policy anytime soon, so I suggest that you all utilize the aformentioned methods of communication as you see fit.

VwC Venom

Forum Junkie
Jun 15, 2008
Northern VA
www.myspace.com
oh alright, im pretty new to xgc and all of these things were done before i got here so i didnt know there were problems in the past...i also didnt know anything about the lounge areas so i will definitely check those out...thanks ashley

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
oh alright, im pretty new to xgc and all of these things were done before i got here so i didnt know there were problems in the past...i also didnt know anything about the lounge areas so i will definitely check those out...thanks ashley

No problemo. The Lounge areas are unmoderated forums that only subscribers can see, so unless you have done that, you are unable to view/post there.

But we have a ton other ways to get in contact with the other divisions.

:)