Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NHL 17 CLUB AND DROP INS

XGC Sweetsir

Forum Star
Aug 31, 2016
New Hampshire, USA
Hey guys if anyone else has NHL17, and wants to play some Club or Drop Ins, We can get it going! Club team is pretty solid, we play in a few clubs we own, highest being Division 2 (almost 1) and we have a few D10 clubs to rip open. We have a solid Tendie, but he likes to play offence if you enjoy being between the pipes, I normally play Right D in club with no steady partner, and our Forwards rotate around, so basically any position is open, and drop ins is fair game, we play everything there, since it really doesn't matter if you win or lose there, its just practice in our eyes. Let me know here or message me on XBL (XGC Sweetsir)

Hope to skate with you guys/girls soon!!!

SYN Zachman XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
THE SYNDICATE
SYN WRATH 7
Mar 30, 2015
St. Louis, MIssouri
Hey guys if anyone else has NHL17, and wants to play some Club or Drop Ins, We can get it going! Club team is pretty solid, we play in a few clubs we own, highest being Division 2 (almost 1) and we have a few D10 clubs to rip open. We have a solid Tendie, but he likes to play offence if you enjoy being between the pipes, I normally play Right D in club with no steady partner, and our Forwards rotate around, so basically any position is open, and drop ins is fair game, we play everything there, since it really doesn't matter if you win or lose there, its just practice in our eyes. Let me know here or message me on XBL (XGC Sweetsir)

There's a Xiled Hockey usergroup you should join! It's under Settings>join a Clan and it should be near the bottom of the list and is called Xiled Hockey. There's a couple of us who play it so if you add me on Xbox we are always looking for more people to play hockey with!

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX

Yeah man hit us up. Add me. I can add you to our club.

XGC Sweetsir

Forum Star
Aug 31, 2016
New Hampshire, USA
Sounds awesome man! We can work that in for sure, our standard group has a center and normally a left winger, goalie, and I play right d normally, but Ive been going at Center for a few days, averaging 3-4 points a game, (got my first career hatrick today :D) Its always fun to mix it up in drop ins and see who plays best where, but club we do try to keep to our best positions for obvious reasons haha. Ill add ya!