Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEXT MAN/WOMEN UP

XGC JO3 D33R XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Feb 18, 2006
NY
I have spent some time visiting with some of our members and leaders that are keeping there groups and clans togther here a just a few you might have a simaler story, I hope you will let us know right here in respounce to this post.

XGC Stang
General of XGC Annihlation has been a great General through a turbulent time, he has kept his clan intact even without an active XS, and has been helping other Clans as well. He has taken a lot of time reaching out to members that he might have never met before and members of his spilt clan and gave them all a reason not to belive the hype of others. He has continued to have a great gaming experence that XGC was founded on.

XGC Jynxx7177
Newly appointed Captain of XGC Relentless. has seen her General ,and other members of the clan move on. She has seized this opportunity to take on more responsibility to follow through, and reach out to the upper leadership. This has kept those under her involved, and excited about being in the community that we all joined.

By, XGC DRUM XS

"With everything that went on sunday its good we had a lot of quick action by everyone on. I would like to give a shout of to one person in particular XGC Kimber, he sent a message to his entire clan warning them of people poaching, that is part of the reason that over 90% of his clan is still here. Thanks for the quick action by everyone involved."

Thank you to all the Generals and Captains of our XGC. Those clan leaders and those of you who have stepped up and kept there Clans a great place to be, I'm personaly very proud of you. There are alot of people not memntion in this article that have made this place the great place it is.

SYN STANG

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 7, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
Thanks for the shoutout duke! I'm always here to help any clan/general/captain/leader that has needs anything! Anyone out there don't hesitate to hit me up on here or the box!

SYN PORSHIA XS

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 23, 2010
titusville, fl
it is unfortunate what has taken place in the past couple of days in xgc. just wanted to let you all know that we are here to help. even if it is something as simple as a question, a need for someone to game with your clan or recruiting to help you build your clan back up. i am on xbox 360 every night. if you need anything or want to game, hit me up.

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
Stang , your a great guy and you deserve a shout out and any of the people who are still here with not many members in their clan. We will all get through this, because we are an amazing community. You guys are awesome and keep up the great work.

SYN STANG

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 7, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
Thanks kisses, as I said, anyone who lost their captain/general/xs/xd or a combo of the the above and is unsure who to talk to or needs someone for advice im here! hit me up and if I personally cant help I will get you in touch with someone who can! Were not just a community but a family, and we help eachother out!

I lost everything above lol. But thanks Stang for reaching out and helping reassure the remaining few of us that we still have a place to call home. One thing I'd like to say is that I joined XGC to be a part of the community and not just my clan, alot of people feel the same way by reaching out and helping pick up slack where its needed and I'd personally like to say Thank You for that.

XGC Armadillo6

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 7, 2013
Laurel Nebraska
You know it's a shame we lost some very good members over lord knows what. But I can assure you one thing XGC Rampage XK is here to stay and were going strong. To all those out there that that are still here thank you for staying. I love this community it is my second family and I couldn't ask for a better home. Just remember at the end of the battle once the smoke and the dust settles those of you who's tan and continue to carry on the dream that I have learned so much about XG are true leaders and members. Thank you XI's an everyone else for creating a community such as this

XGC Jynxx7177

Forum Junkie
Sep 10, 2013
Granite City, Illinois United States
Thanks Duke for the recognition. I wouldn't/ couldn't walk away from such a great community. I have loved every minute of being in XGC and will continue to be apart of this great community. I also want to thank everyone that has helped me figure out what to do next. Thanks to them the XGC Relentless Clan still has at least 22 members. We are Relentless!!!!!