Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEWS TEAM APPLICATION - SYN PISCES

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN Pisces

Forum Star
Nov 22, 2016
Oklahoma , USA
1) Gamer Tag/User Name
SYN Pisces

2) Any writing experience that you may have (it’s okay if you have none)?
Manage a page for my college organization and college composition classes

3) What type of news are you interested in sharing or reporting?
In coming games, events throughout the community, put my thoughts in about XG policies and update about games that are already out

4) Based on your interests for the News Team, please submit a sample of an article.

Why Leadership in XG is Important within a Clan​

Leadership it's about commitment, dedication and courage. Being leadership in XG you want to be approachable, willing to listen, help out, deal with problems/situations and be there for your members or any members of XG. Without leadership, there would be chaos and no community. Leadership is the glue that holds the community and clans together within the community. What I think is that the Lieutenant is yes they are the first in defense in upholding the honor code like the Rank Structure says but at the same time, the Lt is the first helping hand for all the Sergeants, Privates and Recruits below, they are the first person in line of leadership that people look up to. The Captain yes is in charge of the squad that are in charge of and the possible replacement of the General. The Captain's job is to help with decision making, evaluate on new members or potential recruits, run practices and basically be the General's right hand man/woman. Captain's have a hard job too cause they are the one that have to deal with problems first and if we didnt have the LT or Captain there would be no way a General could be able to handle everything on their own. Captain's there to help out the General and help out their members if something is wrong or their members just want to talk. Recruits, Privates, Sergeants, Lieutenants and Captains are want makes up a clan they are the blocks that are stacked up. There has to be glue to keep them together for them not to fall to the ground or crumble away. The General of a clan is the backbone of the clan. A generals job is difficult and hard to do. They get every problem/situation handed to them. They are the ones that listens to everyone, see how everything is going, work off of ideas members or leadership brings to them and just be the friend that everyone wants. A generals job is not easy, what I have heard is that a generals job is one of the most hardest jobs. If that is true, I will agree 100%. If we didn't have leadership we wouldn't have clans and we wouldn't have a community. The Lts, Captains and Generals are the ones that make the clans and community for who they are along with their amazing members.

G

1) Gamer Tag/User Name
SYN Pisces

2) Any writing experience that you may have (it’s okay if you have none)?
Manage a page for my college organization and college composition classes

3) What type of news are you interested in sharing or reporting?
In coming games, events throughout the community, put my thoughts in about XG policies and update about games that are already out

4) Based on your interests for the News Team, please submit a sample of an article.

Why Leadership in XG is Important within a Clan​

Leadership it's about commitment, dedication and courage. Being leadership in XG you want to be approachable, willing to listen, help out, deal with problems/situations and be there for your members or any members of XG. Without leadership, there would be chaos and no community. Leadership is the glue that holds the community and clans together within the community. What I think is that the Lieutenant is yes they are the first in defense in upholding the honor code like the Rank Structure says but at the same time, the Lt is the first helping hand for all the Sergeants, Privates and Recruits below, they are the first person in line of leadership that people look up to. The Captain yes is in charge of the squad that are in charge of and the possible replacement of the General. The Captain's job is to help with decision making, evaluate on new members or potential recruits, run practices and basically be the General's right hand man/woman. Captain's have a hard job too cause they are the one that have to deal with problems first and if we didnt have the LT or Captain there would be no way a General could be able to handle everything on their own. Captain's there to help out the General and help out their members if something is wrong or their members just want to talk. Recruits, Privates, Sergeants, Lieutenants and Captains are want makes up a clan they are the blocks that are stacked up. There has to be glue to keep them together for them not to fall to the ground or crumble away. The General of a clan is the backbone of the clan. A generals job is difficult and hard to do. They get every problem/situation handed to them. They are the ones that listens to everyone, see how everything is going, work off of ideas members or leadership brings to them and just be the friend that everyone wants. A generals job is not easy, what I have heard is that a generals job is one of the most hardest jobs. If that is true, I will agree 100%. If we didn't have leadership we wouldn't have clans and we wouldn't have a community. The Lts, Captains and Generals are the ones that make the clans and community for who they are along with their amazing members.

Awesome! I'll give you two promps of your choice. Write about either of the following:

1) Submit a Game Review of any game of your choosing. Please consider the following when submitting your Game Review.

Key Findings:
- Organization
- Quality of information
- Proper usage of words
- Proper grammar
- Usage of eye catching sources! (i.e colors, pictures, quotes, songs, etc..)

Or...

2) A social media article to reflect activities(i.e tournaments, game night, review of the "Big" meeting on Mixer, or anything that YOU have in mind) in the community. Please be extensive and detailed like you were posting to represent our community on social media!

Key Findings:
- Organization
- Quality of information
- Proper usage of words
- Proper grammar
- Usage of other eye catching sources! (i.e pictures, quotes, songs, etc..)

**NOTE**
1) Any information that is not created by yourself HAS to be cited just like in school!! If any of the information is plagiarized, it is against the Form Rules and Guidelines (which you can find >HERE<) and will be an automatic denial to the News Team FOR GOOD!!

- What is plagiarism? Find out >HERE<

- How do I cite sources? Click >HERE<

2) The time line to complete this is completely up to your discretion. However, for application purposes, 4 weeks is the maximum time frame that it is expected to be completed for the application process.

3) If you are accepted onto the News Team, we will post what you write here as one of your first piece of works! So, this is not all for nothing!!

4) Have FUN!! This is a fun and entertaining way to help out the community. If you have any questions or concerns about anything News Team related, I am more than happy to assist you!

G

Today marks four (4) weeks since you were given your second promp. Do you have something to submit?

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
This member is no longer in the community. This application is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.