Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEWS TEAM APLLICATION - SYN CHIEF ELITE

SYN Chief Elite

Forum Rookie
Dec 25, 2017
Georgia
SYN Chief Elite
- Typed a paper to the my local Board of Education
- Reporting for events, interviews, & clan activities
On April 22, 2017 Interviewed SYN Freya XS on the future of her section. She has stated that her section will be very successful and growing through time progresses. Freya believes once she has became an XD her section will have become something outstanding. She has trained all of her generals beyond the learning expectations for a general.

Last edited by a moderator:

Freya Hildr

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 14, 2017
Valhalla
SYN Chief Elite
On April 22, 2017 Interviewed SYN Freya XS on the future of her section. She has stated that her section will be very successful and growing through time progresses. Freya believes once she has became an XD her section will have become something outstanding. She has trained all of her generals beyond the learning expectations for a general.

Please submit something with a bit more substance. You can interview anyone but it needs to show your work a bit more.

XGC Karma XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Color Of The Month
Jan 21, 2014
McDonough, Georgia
SYN Chief Elite

Sorry about the long wait on your application. We have been working on some things on the News Team.

Are you still interested in joining the News Team?

G

Yes, thank you for getting back to my application.

Awesome! I'll give you two promps of your choice. Write about either of the following:

1) An interview on one of the members in your clan, create it like you would if you were writing one for the homepage!!

Key Findings:
- Organization
- Quality of information
- Proper usage of words
- Proper grammar
- Usage of eye catching sources! (i.e colors, pictures, quotes, songs, etc..)

Or...

2) A social media article to reflect activities(i.e tournaments, game night, review of the "Big" meeting on Mixer, or anything that YOU have in mind) in the community. Please be extensive and detailed like you were posting to represent our community on social media!!

You can view the currently planned events >>[HERE]<< in the "Official Community Events" forums.

Key Findings:
- Organization
- Quality of information
- Proper usage of words
- Proper grammar
- Usage of other eye catching sources! (i.e pictures, quotes, songs, etc..)

**NOTE**
1) Any information that is not created by yourself HAS to be cited just like in school!! If any of the information is plagiarized, it is against the Form Rules and Guidelines (which you can find >HERE<) and will be an automatic denial to the News Team FOR GOOD!!

- What is plagiarism? Find out >HERE<

- How do I cite sources? Click >HERE<

2) The time line to complete this is completely up to your discretion. However, for application purposes, 4 weeks is the maximum time frame that it is expected to be completed for the application process.

3) If you are accepted onto the News Team, we will post what you write here as one of your first piece of works! So, this is not all for nothing!!

4) Have FUN!! This is a fun and entertaining way to help out the community. If you have any questions or concerns about anything News Team related, I am more than happy to assist you!

G

Due to lack of submitting second promp, which was generously given an extension due to miscommunication, this application is denied.