Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW WEBSITE AWARD SYSTEM NOW AVAILABLE

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
Xiledgaming.com is proud to announce its New Website Awards System. Now everything you do on and off the Xbox can be recorded to your XG profile. As of now we only have 5 active awards but we plan on expanding to over 100 awards! Click the link below to see an award system example. Also, if you have any ideas for future awards, please feel free to Private Message me on the site. Who knows, maybe one day you will have an award named after you!

http://www.xiledgaming.com/member.php?147-XGC-TFLEM-XC

Make sure to click the "awards" tab.

P.S. There may or may not be an opportunity to win the "Prepare for TitanFall" tonight at midnight.... just sayin.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
So as much as I like the awards idea I kind of don't see the point in the Tflem's going ham award because I barely play with any XI's or XC's I could count on one hand how many times I've played with you guys so for those of us who doesn't have that honor of playing with you guys it kind of kills that award don't it unless you're an XC or in Elites thats the only way I can see anyone truly getting that award. IDK just saw it and figured i'd at least inquire about it.

KoG Smoke

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG FRICTION
Oct 13, 2013
West Virginia University
www.youtube.com
So as much as I like the awards idea I kind of don't see the point in the Tflem's going ham award because I barely play with any XI's or XC's I could count on one hand how many times I've played with you guys so for those of us who doesn't have that honor of playing with you guys it kind of kills that award don't it unless you're an XC or in Elites thats the only way I can see anyone truly getting that award. IDK just saw it and figured i'd at least inquire about it.

I understand where your coming from but it is possible to play with any XI or XC. I played with majority of them even before the Elites so it is possible people will just have to try. If anyone wants to play Ghosts with me just add/message me on Xbox.

XGC REBAR

Forum Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
DAYTONA
I honestly think Vipers is the only decent one.. all the others r just worthless.. its like haha ur an idiot for spelling ur name wrong lets give u an award.... I mean there's gotta be better stuff to give award out for than that..