Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW TO XGC

oO JaCKa D3w Oo

Forum Noob
Aug 7, 2016
Hey everyone its Austin here aka oO JaCKa D3w Oo im new to the site and XGC thanks for having me everyone has been really welcoming its great to have finally found a clan that is a team but most of all a family that i can be a part of in the gaming community so i will tell you a little about myself i am 23 years old i live in TN i have 3 wonderful kids ages 3, 2, and 6 months and a beautiful fiance i work at Asplundh cutting/trimming trees during storms and for electric companys to get the power up and going again when its knocked out i play xbox every second i can and a little pc like maplestory and runescape pokemon go a little i play cod, the division, and rainbow six siege on xbox but have almost 80 more games so feel free to add or message me and we can get together and play something always own to play different stuff mainly shooters though but ill wrap it up just wanted to say thanks for having me and looking forward to being apart of the community

KoG REIVER

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 11, 2014
Athens, Georgia
Hey everyone its Austin here aka oO JaCKa D3w Oo im new to the site and XGC thanks for having me everyone has been really welcoming its great to have finally found a clan that is a team but most of all a family that i can be a part of in the gaming community so i will tell you a little about myself i am 23 years old i live in TN i have 3 wonderful kids ages 3, 2, and 6 months and a beautiful fiance i work at Asplundh cutting/trimming trees during storms and for electric companys to get the power up and going again when its knocked out i play xbox every second i can and a little pc like maplestory and runescape pokemon go a little i play cod, the division, and rainbow six siege on xbox but have almost 80 more games so feel free to add or message me and we can get together and play something always own to play different stuff mainly shooters though but ill wrap it up just wanted to say thanks for having me and looking forward to being apart of the community
It's great having you in XGC bro. I'm glad to see you already using the forums too.

KoG CATFISH

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 2, 2016
VA
Welcome to XG brother, you ever wanna game and meet more XG people hit me up on xbox, we always looking to meet and game with fellow members.

Zetsu

Forum Star
Mar 10, 2016
In The Shadowz

Nice introduction, Sure I'll play with you, maybe you can recommend some games to play so I can get it and play with you (If I dont already have it that is)