Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: NEW SIG REQUEST

l2evoluti0nZ

Forum Star
Nov 26, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
I was hoping to get a signature with the Nebraska huskers logo in the foreground with a cobra wrapping around it. in the background I would like to have memorial stadium. I'd like it to say Kings Of The Dark Captain on it with husker red (scarlet). Id also like it to say XGC SnakeEyes underneath the squad name in white. if we could add glowing red eyes to the cobra that would be awesome. if any of you are up for the challenge please let me know. any questions on it just comment here or send me pm. thank you all very much for checking it out and hope one of you guys/gals decides to take the challenge.

XGC SinCity

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 6, 2014
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
I was hoping to get a signature with the Nebraska huskers logo in the foreground with a cobra wrapping around it. in the background I would like to have memorial stadium. I'd like it to say Kings Of The Dark Captain on it with husker red (scarlet). Id also like it to say XGC SnakeEyes underneath the squad name in white. if we could add glowing red eyes to the cobra that would be awesome. if any of you are up for the challenge please let me know. any questions on it just comment here or send me pm. thank you all very much for checking it out and hope one of you guys/gals decides to take the challenge.

This is done, you can find it here: http://www.xiledgaming.com/showthread.php?316397-XGC-Snakeeyes-pick-up&p=3096622#post3096622