Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW MEMBERS?

SyndicateProHS

Forum Member
May 24, 2013
Jackon, MI
Ok so i was told i need to post more on the forums to let people know who i am well here i go. My name is Matthew my gt is SyndicateProHS i am part of XGC and 19 years of age. I start in the United States Army on June 6 as a field medic in 1171st medical brigade. I have been part of xbox for 4 years. I play Forza 4, Mortal Kombat, Black Ops 2, Black ops 1, MW3. I am part of Section 8 Phenominal Squad with Apollo, and boyblue. I honestly have enjoyed XGC so far and look forward to seeing what more there is! I study everyday for 3-4 hours on all the basics, honor code, rank structure, and violation list. I have recruited 2 people so far and still working for more! More about me is my favorite color is black, my favorite sport is mma, my favorite food is unkown, and favorite game is probably either forza or CoD, I have preordered the xbox one and CoD Ghosts. If theres anything else you would like to know about me just hit me up on the site or xbox live!

XGC Layzie

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2012
Juggalo Island, USA
Welcome to XG. Nice to meet u. Think u gave more info then expected. Lol. hope ur stay here in XG is a great experience for u. Dont hesitate to ask questions. Plenty of great members here will be willing to help answer them for u.