Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW MAP DISCUSSION

XGC Misfit13k

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Burgettstown, Pennsylvania
Find something cool? find a glitch? post it here. like ill star first with my 2 things i found (without looking on any sites)

Tombstone, in the grate above the water (above OS Spawn) on the right side, if you look through the fence in between 2 boxes behind a barrel kinda, you can see the pistol form Halo 1.

Tombstone, Blue Base, at the top were you can jump over to a platform with pipes coming out of it, stand on the left outer/far corner, look down and turn around, the rest is a suprize :p

Not taking credit for finding either but i haven't seen anyone post about them yet so, Happy Hunting!

SYN Southpaw

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Deep in the Adirondacks
A friend of mine found a bounce on Tombstone that launches you really high, and I've found two more myself. We also found a few spots high up on the walls of the level that you can stand on, but nowhere that you can get out.

And you CAN touch the back wall. I've done it.

KoG ST3ALTH

Forum Junkie
Jan 14, 2007
US
I dont really like Desolation, at all. I really like tombstone though. I want to get it in matchmaking. How do you guys feel about them?

SYN Southpaw

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Deep in the Adirondacks
Tombstone is AMAZING. Desolation, not so much, but still okay.

By the way, I've now found a 7-bounce on Tombstone that can pretty much get you across the map without walking at all, and I've found a fairly big spot outside the normal limits of the map that you can walk around on.

XGC Misfit13k

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Burgettstown, Pennsylvania
Desolation Super Bounce, but you just die at the end... crouch in the spot under blue base by lift(on the ledge thingy) go up blue lift, jump behind blue lift, on the first corner not the one that connects lift to ground, but the first one :p

123xpk

Forum Nub
Feb 28, 2007
yea it does protect you.. ive done it..... from grenades and fire...... u can sit behind it until your shield regenerates then go at it again

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
I dunno, I guess if you were right there and you were getting sniper or something you could go chill there, but if you were like going and looking for the wall you would probably die before you got there. If its up close they would just follow you in there lol