Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW HERE :) HELLO

XGC Ambivx

Forum Tourist
Sep 26, 2016
HI
Hello everyone, my name is Jade aka Ambivx. New to the site and XGC, looking forward to being a part of this community and thank you for having me as well. So a little bit about myself: I was born and raised in Hawaii, currently going to college in Arizona as a psychology major but soon transferring back to a university in Hawaii. I don't do much nothing really exciting just school, sleep, eat, and video games. :cool: I rarely play pc: league of legends, town of salem, and other random titles on steam. I am mostly on xbox: destiny, gta, cod, 7 days to die, overwatch, minecraft, the division, smite, and guitar hero. Feel free to add me on xbox: Ambivx, if you ever need help with anything i'd be willing to help any of you just msg me and i'll do my best to get back to you or if you just wanna play some games as well. I'm mostly on during the day not so much at night but if i am not busy just msg me. :cool: Anyways yeah thank you guys for having me, looking forward to being a part of this community. :D

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com
Hello everyone, my name is Jade aka Ambivx. New to the site and XGC, looking forward to being a part of this community and thank you for having me as well. So a little bit about myself: I was born and raised in Hawaii, currently going to college in Arizona as a psychology major but soon transferring back to a university in Hawaii. I don't do much nothing really exciting just school, sleep, eat, and video games. :cool: I rarely play pc: league of legends, town of salem, and other random titles on steam. I am mostly on xbox: destiny, gta, cod, 7 days to die, overwatch, minecraft, the division, smite, and guitar hero. Feel free to add me on xbox: Ambivx, if you ever need help with anything i'd be willing to help any of you just msg me and i'll do my best to get back to you or if you just wanna play some games as well. I'm mostly on during the day not so much at night but if i am not busy just msg me. :cool: Anyways yeah thank you guys for having me, looking forward to being a part of this community. :D

Hey, hit me up on the box, I have two clans that play a lot of destiny! my GT is XGC Charley XS. Ill send you a friend request!

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado

Welcome to the community, I play Destiny more than Overwatch but I also have Guitar Hero! I added you on the xbox :)

XGC Goddess XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 28, 2013
Florida

Welcome to XG :) Feel free to add me on Xbox.

Zetsu

Forum Star
Mar 10, 2016
In The Shadowz
Nice to meet you, great introduction. I mostly play COD so If you need someone to run with, send me a invite and I'll play. I'm down to play and get other games as well but Im mainly on FPS games.

XBL GT: Based Zetsu