Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEVER FORGET

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
The moment that shocked the world. We even felt the pain down here in New Zealand. I remember I was having one of my night terrors that night [yes I used to get those psycho re-enactment ones] so slept in my parents room, woke up early morning to see that on the news.

XGC Amun Ra

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 26, 2009
Lompoc, CA
9-11 Let no one forget the family's and loved ones lost on this day. This day, that should always be remembered for the pain brought from hate. Pain brought from prejudice. Pain brought from failing to do the most basic of kind acts, that which is to accept. No need to agree, no need to argue... simply accept another human as another human being. God bless America in these hard times.- Matthew Walters

XGC Amun Ra

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 26, 2009
Lompoc, CA
All in all never forget what September 11th means to us. Though some may not have direct family ties to the event, we are all affected by it because we are Americans. God Bless America!!!

XGC Honey

Forum Veteran
Aug 9, 2010
New york
I was in elementary school and we got sent home early, i had no idea why though. I came home to my extended family at my house sitting in my living room watching the t.v. they didn't tell me what was going on cause i was too young. i've learned over the years more and more about what happened that day. Now being 18 i've been a firefighter myself for about 4 years now. I think and pray for the brothers I lost that day. 343 brave souls now R.I.P<3