Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEED SERGEANTS AND ABOVE

ManiacKnight

Forum Noob
Dec 8, 2006
T-Bay
ok 2 captains and a Lt about to be promoted have left to be in a new clan.
So we have 80 or so people with 5 captains. If you have any Luiteants that are ready to be captains or Captains willng to transfer it would be greatly appreciated. Were not worried about replacing the Lt that left we have many canidates for that. thank you

PANE xSLiKx

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2006
Texas
Need Sergeants and above

KoG Parody is in need of any rank besides private.... we are not running so well and if anyone has any sergents or above that want to transfer out of your clan, please hit me up and i will gladly take them

BIONICMUPPET

Forum Nub
Dec 4, 2006
Oklahoma
Hey, because of demotions, I'm down to 2 captains, and I don't really have anyone to promote. If anyone has a Lt that is ready to be a captain, but no spot for them, let me know.

Im ProdigY

Forum Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
Minnesota = HOCKEY
hey dude if you have enough people in your clan you dont need a captian right away...dont take a lt from someone just train a serg. and he will be better than any transferd lt....trust me

MaXimusD3cimus

Forum Tourist
Dec 4, 2006
HELP IM IN DESPERATE NEED OF GOOD CPTS

Help im in desperate need of good cpts

ok im posting this because my clan recently got a hard it with the whole SxR thing. I currently have about 40 or so members and about 2 cpts and 2 lieutenants. otherwise its mostly people who are somewhat active but the real concern is i need good leadership in the form of captains. me jet and our cpts/lieutenats' are trying our hardest to get our 2 squads in full order but otherwise i really have no cpt canidates right now so i am asking some one if they could spare just one captain that is active. this would be a biggg favor and if you can do this message me online or on here

thanks alot