Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEED KOG CLAN FOR POTENTIAL RECRUIT

XxJudgmenTxX 14

Forum Star
Jun 30, 2015
Pamplico, SC
I have recently received a potential recruit for Xiled Gaming, but he isn't old enough to join my specific clan (I am a part of XGC Disciples). He is 15 years old and will be 16 in two months. I am in need of a KoG clan and squad to accept him as a part of your clan. His Xbox One gamertag is Cpt Krunchh. He is a very cool guy and can easily manage himself in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (He went 63 kills and 19 deaths in a hardcore domination game and had the second highest amount of captures.)

Panthaara

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG HELLHOUSE
Jan 1, 2012
I don't know where the hell i am tbh
I have recently received a potential recruit for Xiled Gaming, but he isn't old enough to join my specific clan (I am a part of XGC Disciples). He is 15 years old and will be 16 in two months. I am in need of a KoG clan and squad to accept him as a part of your clan. His Xbox One gamertag is Cpt Krunchh. He is a very cool guy and can easily manage himself in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (He went 63 kills and 19 deaths in a hardcore domination game and had the second highest amount of captures.)

What console?