Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEED A CO-HOST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XDC AlphaForce

Forum Star
Jan 27, 2012
East Stroudsburg, PA
Hey guys. If you are having trouble finding a cohost, Post your idea here, and the other Event Coordinators can see it and help you out. This will help me keep the Official Community Events thread clear, and make sure that the events get approved in a timely manner. Thank you all for your great work and excellent ideas!!

Last edited:

XGC Daystar

Forum Star
Aug 11, 2012
snarksalot.blogspot.com
Hey all! I've been out of touch with XDC for a while for various reasons you don't care about! Huzzah! I'm looking to get back into the swing of things by helping co-host some events. I'd love to do a Halo: Reach customs night, Gears of War 3 night, or maybe even help host an XDC-run Halo 4 tournament (or any variation of anything like any of these).

I'm open to anything, but I would like to jump back in to hosting some awesome game nights for our community.

XGC HyPeR

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 18, 2008
United Kingdom
Where are all the event organisers! Some people need a serious kick up the butt! And put an event out! I am willing to co host an event with anyone i am as of now officialy looking for co hosts for

Modern Warfare 3 Event
Halo Reach Event
Call of duty Black ops 2 event
Halo 4 event

My work schedule has really died down so hit me up if you are interested in co hosting one of these events and let me know your availibility ( date/time )

XGC LILITH

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 18, 2012
Wisconsin
I am also looking for a Co-host for a black ops two party game night i would like to get approved. XGC Darkside would like my clan XGC Underworld to host one, if anyone would love to host with me i would appreciate it, we can figure out a time then for everyone.

SYN MsTwiztid

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 6, 2007
Hickory, NC
I am also looking for a Co-host for a black ops two party game night i would like to get approved. XGC Darkside would like my clan XGC Underworld to host one, if anyone would love to host with me i would appreciate it, we can figure out a time then for everyone.

If your clan is hosting an event, then you wouldn't have a co-host from the events team because it wouldn't be an Xiled Event. It would be an Underworld Event. If i were you, i'd talk to my captains and see if you can get them interested in hosting an event. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.