Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NCAA BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP

XGC EMERY

Forum Veteran
Aug 1, 2007
Who do you think is going to not get in and who is going to win the National Championship. It could be Flordia (third year) I dobt it though. I think it may be Memphis, although I hate them. I was bon there to. Thats a bit Shameful. LOL

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
Duke is about to get beat by Clemson in the ACC right now if there not careful, but yeah they are definately in the spotlight for a championship. Have to watch out for NC though....

XGC EMERY

Forum Veteran
Aug 1, 2007
i like how all our favorite teams pretty much got beat in their own championship matches. O well. I guess it's only about the CHIP. LOL! I like how UK swatted the ball. I got a kick out of that. O ya! I like UCLA to. I lived in Fresno, Ca. and i just moved. So i kinda like them. I'm still rooting 4 UT

XGC EMERY

Forum Veteran
Aug 1, 2007
O ya i forgot that they choose the brackets on sunday March 16 for the tourney. We should do one of those braket buster's, the things where you choose who wins and stuff, on clan compete.

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
yeah that wouldnt be a bad idea, yeah Duke got beat, Kentucky got beat, North Carolina dang near got beat, tournaments are crazy, you really cant ever tell about them.....But its not the big one, who knows who will win it to tell ya the truth

XGC EMERY

Forum Veteran
Aug 1, 2007
What's wrong Cluv? O my i didnt know Xavier was that good. They may be able to pull it off. They would have to beat UCLA and Memphis to get to the championship game. That would be crazy though. I wander who is going to be the underdog team. Didn't UAB do that a year or two ago?

XGC EMERY

Forum Veteran
Aug 1, 2007
I have made a Tourney Bracket Buster for XG. Go to espn and click on Men's Basketball. Then, you will have to click on Tourney Challenge. You will probaly have to make a account it's free so no worries. But, once you have made your account click on join group and join XILED GAMING. I made it private so you will have to enter a password which is illusion. You schould be able to join with no complications. If you have trouble PM me and I'll try to help you.

Also, if you win the entire thing. I believe ESPN may enter you in a drawing for $10,000. I mainly do it for fun and competitive part. Please join!

Click Here to register>> https://r.espn.go.com/espn/memberse...rect=http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/frontpage

Silvyy

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 13, 2008
Salem, Mass
This year the tourney is some what weak, so its going to be an underdog and Sovereign had to go with NC. those close calls will catch up with them