Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MY XG HISTORY

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN Zachman XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
THE SYNDICATE
SYN WRATH 7
Mar 30, 2015
St. Louis, MIssouri
Recruited into SYN MAFIA 3/29/15
Private-Sergeant April, 2015
Lieutenant of Bounty Squad SYN SHIPWRECKED 6/21/15-7/22/16
Captain of Kraken Squad SYN SHIPWRECKED 7/22/15-12/8/16
General of SYN SHIPWRECKED 12/8/15-4/11/16
Section Leader 4/11/16-10/2/16
Division Leader 10/2/16-Present

Last edited:

SYN Zachman XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
THE SYNDICATE
SYN WRATH 7
Mar 30, 2015
St. Louis, MIssouri
I was recruited into SYN MAFIA in March of 2015 by SYN ACE 1/Orca Ace. When I entered SYN MAFIA I was under SYN DRIFDAR/SYN DRIFDAR XD who was General at that time. Not too long after I joined Mafia, a clan split occurred in which SYN SHIPWRECKED would be created. During this split a new General arose by the name of NinjaMyButt. My Captain was CrazyDracoKilla and our Section Leader was SYN Killem XS/ xXllamellikXx. Eventually I would be under a new Captain who just so happened to be the person who recruited me into Mafia, SYN ACE. As time went on things were looking bright in the clan'split picture but after a few unfortunate personal issues with some of the leaders in the clan, SYN SHIPWRECKED hit a rough patch. Even though this rough patch rocked the boat a little (pardon the pun), good Ole SHIPWRECKED chugged on and eventually I was promoted to General in December of 2015. Over the next 4 months with the help of SYN Lakota XS and SYN DRIFDAR XD, SYN SHIPWRECKED pulled together and Split a new clan named SYN DESTRUCTION under the leadership of CrazyDracoKilla. Shortly after this in April of 2016 someone thought it would be a good idea to have little ole me spend $10 for a space and a couple of letters at the end of my name. People would say "congratulations!" and make it seem like I deserve all of the credit. I would whole heartedly disagree, if it were not for those people who guided me and taught me what XG was all about when I was first recruited I would not be in the position I am today. This is not to say that there are not others because to this day people are constantly lending their helping hand and just because someone is not mentioned does not mean I have not appreciated your help, or input. There are too many people to name in just onenough thread and there would be countless names in this one post if I named them all so I am sorry if I did not name you. So this is one of the many reasons why I will always put my all into this community because these people showed me that there is no better way to game. Sorry for the long post but I feel it is hard to post a true XG History of a person in a signature. As always have a good day/night and if you ever need to ask a question please feel free to!:D

Last edited:

SYN Zachman XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
THE SYNDICATE
SYN WRATH 7
Mar 30, 2015
St. Louis, MIssouri
And just under 6 months later I moved to Division Leader! I am extremely grateful and blessed to be where I am, and I will work hard to earn this position!

Status
Not open for further replies.