Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

XGC ProHexen

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Dallas, TX
Today marks the day that I have been in XGC for 2 years. Even cool to know that I am still with my very first clan here for the 2 years and we are still doing great. :) I'm glad to be a part of such a great gaming community. I have enjoyed playing with many of you and will continue to game with you for a very long time. XGC #1

Go me!!!! :cool::cool:

Reactions: XGC xOCMx XC

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
I must say a few words about ProHexen.

I was recruited into Xiled Gaming in early October of 2006. I joined XGC Coldfire. ProHexen joined two months later. Like ProHexen, Coldfire was also the only clan that I was ever in when I was coming up through the ranks. When I was the general of Coldfire, ProHexen always worked hard and helped make Coldfire a great clan. The same is true when I was a Section Leader and Coldfire was in my section (the infamous "Section of Coolness"). A while after I became a Division Leader, Coldfire started falling apart. Members became inactive and eventually there were only THREE ACTIVE MEMBERS left in Coldfire and ProHexen was one of them. He NEVER faltered and he remained fiercely loyal to his clan and this community. At that time, I refused to let Coldfire die and I called on ProHexen to be the general of Coldfire as we tried to build it back up again. But he eventually had to step down due to commitments he had in his real life, yet he still remained dedicated to his clan and has been an invaluable asset to Coldfire as a captain.

I truly wish that ALL of the members of Xiled Gaming were as dedicated and loyal to each of their clans (and this community) as XGC ProHexen has been to XGC Coldfire!!! It is easy to be dedicated and loyal when your clan is at 60 active members and times are great, but all too often we see people fall off the map when their clan goes through a rough patch or becomes inactive. ProHexen has shown the exact same level of Loyalty, dedication and hard work during both the good times and the bad. For that, I am thankfull and gratefull. For that (among other things), he has earned my sincerest respect.

From myself and on behalf of the entire Xiled Gaming community.....
Happy Anniversary ProHexen! And Thank You
!

XGC ProHexen

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Dallas, TX
Thanks OCM, that was a very nice post. I really appreciate it. You are indeed the One Cool Mom. :) :)

It's nice to hear from you that I have worked hard and I am very dedicated to my clan.

I will still be in Coldfire and try to bring it back up. I will never back out from my clan.

Last edited:

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
It's all true buddy! I just wanted everyone else to know it too. In my sig, it says "Lead by Example", a famous quote that all of the Council and Community leaders use. You, ProHexen are one of the best examples we can point to for how to LEAD BY EXAMPLE!