Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MU5IKM1X3R BEAR NEWS TEAM APPLICATION

SYN MU5ik

Forum Star
Jan 7, 2017
USA
1) Gamer Tag/User Name

MU5ikM1X3R BEAR

2) Any writing experience that you may have (it’s okay if you have none)?

I have 10 blog posts on the website. 3 of them are inspirational talk. I was on my High School's Debate Team, if that helps.

3) What type of news are you interested in sharing or reporting?

I would like to do inspirational talk, game tips and tricks, website tips, and interviews (I used to be on the Events Team, so I know people to potentially interview)

4) Based on your interests for the News Team, please submit a sample of an article.

Call of Duty Tips and Tricks #1: Route Running

One of the most underrated things that I see useful in Call of Duty is Route Running. What is Route Running, you ask? Route Running is running a specific path on the map to get to an enemy or location.

There are many uses for Route Running. The first use is to flank an enemy. When playing Team Deathmatch, for instance, most of the action, on most maps, will typically be in the center of the map. To get around this problem, simply run around the outside of the map to flank behind the enemy to kill them. Warning! Doing this may cause a spawn flip.

Another use for Route Running includes taking paths to avoid enemies. An example of this would include, Domination, in which you could do this to get to one of the objectives. This would be useful for Capture the Flag as well.

The last useful strategy to use Route Running, is to purposely go towards the enemy. You could use this strategy in Domination. This I find is very useful if you are trying to distract the enemy team, while your teammates are capturing the objective.

Oh, one last thing before I go.

If you ever find yourself running with your team as a group try to split off from them as more people are an easier target as this is like a wall, while one individual is like a pole. Shooting a pole is definitely a lot harder to shoot than a wall. Splitting off from your teammates also allows you to cover more of the map and if you or your teammates run into the enemy, then it is a lot easier to communicate their positions. Running from your teammates is also another way to avoid the enemy as your teammates will typically run toward the middle of the map, which is where the enemy will likely run too.

All these strategies come from personal experience, so they may not necessarily work for you as they do me.

Results may vary.

Last edited:
G

1) Gamer Tag/User Name

MU5ikM1X3R BEAR

2) Any writing experience that you may have (it’s okay if you have none)?

I have 10 blog posts on the website. 3 of them are inspirational talk. I was on my High School's Debate Team, if that helps.

3) What type of news are you interested in sharing or reporting?

I would like to do inspirational talk, game tips and tricks, website tips, and interviews (I used to be on the Events Team, so I know people to potentially interview)

4) Based on your interests for the News Team, please submit a sample of an article.

Call of Duty Tips and Tricks #1: Route Running

One of the most underrated things that I see useful in Call of Duty is Route Running. What is Route Running, you ask? Route Running is running a specific path on the map to get to an enemy or location.

There are many uses for Route Running. The first use is to flank an enemy. When playing Team Deathmatch, for instance, most of the action, on most maps, will typically be in the center of the map. To get around this problem, simply run around the outside of the map to flank behind the enemy to kill them. Warning! Doing this may cause a spawn flip.

Another use for Route Running includes taking paths to avoid enemies. An example of this would include, Domination, in which you could do this to get to one of the objectives. This would be useful for Capture the Flag as well.

The last useful strategy to use Route Running, is to purposely go towards the enemy. You could use this strategy in Domination. This I find is very useful if you are trying to distract the enemy team, while your teammates are capturing the objective.

Oh, one last thing before I go.

If you ever find yourself running with your team as a group try to split off from them as more people are an easier target as this is like a wall, while one individual is like a pole. Shooting a pole is definitely a lot harder to shoot than a wall. Splitting off from your teammates also allows you to cover more of the map and if you or your teammates run into the enemy, then it is a lot easier to communicate their positions. Running from your teammates is also another way to avoid the enemy as your teammates will typically run toward the middle of the map, which is where the enemy will likely run too.

All these strategies come from personal experience, so they may not necessarily work for you as they do me.

Results may vary.

Awesome! I'll give you two promps of your choice. Write about either of the following:

1) An interview on one of the members in your clan, create it like you would if you were writing one for the homepage!!

Key Findings:
- Organization
- Quality of information
- Proper usage of words
- Proper grammar
- Usage of eye catching sources! (i.e colors, pictures, quotes, songs, etc..)

Or...

2) A social media article to reflect activities(i.e tournaments, game night, review of the "Big" meeting on Mixer, or anything that YOU have in mind) in the community. Please be extensive and detailed like you were posting to represent our community on social media!!

You can view the currently planned events >>[HERE]<< in the "Official Community Events" forums.

Key Findings:
- Organization
- Quality of information
- Proper usage of words
- Proper grammar
- Usage of other eye catching sources! (i.e pictures, quotes, songs, etc..)

**NOTE**
1) Any information that is not created by yourself HAS to be cited just like in school!! If any of the information is plagiarized, it is against the Form Rules and Guidelines (which you can find >HERE<) and will be an automatic denial to the News Team FOR GOOD!!

- What is plagiarism? Find out >HERE<

- How do I cite sources? Click >HERE<

2) The time line to complete this is completely up to your discretion. However, for application purposes, 4 weeks is the maximum time frame that it is expected to be completed for the application process.

3) If you are accepted onto the News Team, we will post what you write here as one of your first piece of works! So, this is not all for nothing!!

4) Have FUN!! This is a fun and entertaining way to help out the community. If you have any questions or concerns about anything News Team related, I am more than happy to assist you!

SYN MU5ik

Forum Star
Jan 7, 2017
USA
Interview with a Fellow Clansmate

Here in the community is a member who is also in the same clan as myself. This member is loyal, caring, and open to ideas. They give 110% not only to the community but to others around them. This individual is KoG drakesnake.

I had the opportunity to interview him. Here is our Q&A relay.

Community Info:

What is your gamertag?

KoG drakesnake

How old are you?

When did you join Xiled Gaming?

04/18/18

Are there any other gamertags that you went by while in the community?

drakesnake22

Have you been a member of other clans? If so, who?

I have not been a member of any other clans.

What is your Division, Clan, Squad, and Rank?

KoG, Inferno, Misfits, Captain

How long have you been in Leadership?

2 months

What is one quality that you can tell others who are looking to become leadership?

Be Able to Communicate

Gaming & Social:

What consoles have you played while in the community?

Xbox One

What games do you play?

Black Ops 3, Fallout 4, Warframe, PUBG, Fortnite,
The Division, Minecraft, and Forza Horizon 2

What is your all-time favorite game and why?

World at War, because that was the "In" game when I started gaming.

Would you like to give a shoutout to anybody in the community?

I would like to give a shoutout to SYN TEXAS DEVIL.

Anything you want to say to him?

I would like to tell him to keep up the good work and always know you can do better.

Personal Info:

What is your favorite color?

Blue

What is your lucky number?

What hobbies do you have?

Gaming and playing the trumpet.

What Musical Artist/Band would you like to play trumpet with?

The Spokane Orchestra

What genre(s) of music do you like to listen to?

Pop, rock, rap

Who are you listening to right now?

Nf, Neffix, Eminem, Maroon 5, Five Finger Death Punch

Where do you see yourself a year from now? 5 years? 10 years?

I see myself in the U.S. Army.

Miscellaneous:

Would you rather drink a toothpaste and orange juice smoothie or eat a warm cucumber?

I will have to go with the... toothpaste and orange juice smoothie.

Apples or Bananas?

Bananas

Cereal or Oatmeal?

Cereal

Chocolate or Bacon?

Bacon

What is your most favorite sundae topping?

Fudge

Final Question:

What 3 words would you use to describe Xiled Gaming?

Fun, Hard, and Interesting

In all, I have learned quite a lot about KoG drakesnake. We had a nice one-on-one conversation and got to know each other a bit more. I want to personally thank KoG drakesnake for allowing me the chance to interview him. Hopefully, you have learned a lot about him also.

Last edited: