Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MODERN WARFARE 2 AVAILABILITY

Pr3cision

Forum Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
I just spoke to GameStop on the phone and they said they still have copies of Modern Warfare 2. I'm very suprised they even have any copies of MW2. Has anyone had a problem getting a copy of it? I figured I wouldn't get it until Christmas, considering the amount of pre-orders and how anxious people where about MW2.

XGC Browncoat

Forum Addict
Jan 2, 2007
Michigan
the gamestop's by me were all sold out, but you do know that there are other places that sell games than gamestop, i went to target, and they had like 10 copies still the day after it came out

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
ok i work at gamestop i'll explain. The amount of copies of MW2 that a gamestop receives all depends on how many pre-orders they have. gamestop always gets as many copies as were preordered plus a few extra. but the more preorders you get the more extras you get. so if a store didn't get many preorders than they will only get a couple extra games to sell to walk-ins. But if your store sold a ton of preorders than you will get a ton of extras. for example my store sold a ton of preorders so we still have a bunch extra to sell to walkins, we even had extra nightvision goggle sets. so if the gamestop near you doesn't have any, try other gamestops in your area if you have multiples.