Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MODDED MAPS

Immortal K os

Forum Noob
Feb 1, 2007
The great state of texas
ok i understand that we shalt not cheatith in thine holy place of online. no mods etc., but what is the problem with playing a custom game on a modded map. i mean there are some really fun maps. there is the racetracks and there was this one where we ran up a hill trying to dodge cars. i mean rule number 9 says to have fun, but when we played on this map (the cars falling down the hill) rolltide freaked on us. just hoping to get the council to make an amendment....love the clan btw. Xgc resolution, white squad, imortal k os420 sayin thanx

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
because modding a map is manipulating the game... even if you aren't using it in a ranked game it is still a form of cheating... you are playing the game in a way that the developers never intended you to play it... also, if you are sitting there playing modded maps, then soneone comes into the room (XGC or not) they will see that you are playing modded maps... and think that instantly you are a cheater... then XGC gets a bad name because they will think we're a cheater, and they will tell their friends that we're cheaters... not to mention if you are playing with someone who DOES mod maps... then you are playing with a cheater... what's to say that person doesn't do that in the game...