Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MOBILE XGC

XGC GODOFDEATH

Forum Veteran
Apr 8, 2008
New York
i dont know about this one it might me a stupid suggestion, but they should make a XGC mobile website. i dont always have a computer on me but i always have my Blackberry on. i dont know i thought it would be cool

S3NOR1TA

Forum Veteran
Oct 24, 2007
i have to agree...for those of us that have mobile web on our phones...we could access the site from anywhere.

XGC ZUES XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XENITH
Aug 4, 2008
San Antonio, TX
I have a blackjack two, which has windows mobile 6.1, which is nice, i can get everywhere i need to. A simpler version like they have for myspace or facebook would be cool though, ie, the forums, and profiles.

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Godofdeath I have a bb as well. In fact I'm posting from my phone. Try downloading operamini. Its free and allows you to see websites the way they should be.

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
I agree completely on all points! I have a Palm Centro and can view and post on the website from it, but I too think a more "mobile friendly" version like myspace, etc would be awesome. I will ask Viper and Otto if it is relatively easy for us to do. Excellent suggestion!

Chandler

Carpel Tunnel
Nov 3, 2006
High as a satellite!
www.xiledgaming.com
The problem would be getting a mobile version of vBulletin. It's not like we could just convert the site to a more simpler mobile version. No one that owns the site is a web developer. We get everything from vBulletin so it'd be up to them to develop a mobile version.