Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MLG SPONSORSHIPS.

Akatsukiboom

Forum Nub
Apr 22, 2009
Chicago
Hello, I'm an ex KoG, now member of vVv. I left XGC in pursuit of an MLG career, and lately I've been thriving in the community. I was wondering if there were any opportunities for sponsorships of MLG teams. My semi-pro friend has received a sponsorship from KSI and two pro teams this year have accepted sponsorships from RGC, vVv also gives out sponsorships ourselves but we've decided (for Halo) the only team we'll be sponsoring is Active Rush (13th Place at MLG Dallas 2011). I would like to represent both gaming communities and see if there is a potential sponsorship opportunity for me and my team. I have several MLG events attended and upcoming LANs aswell. I have films and clips of me putting my own against top 16 teams (pro) aswell as top 32 teams (semi). They are as follows.

Cyber Arena - Halo:Reach 2v2 Release Tournament -1st Place
MLG Chicago Combine 2010 - 232nd (FFA/First Event Attended)
GamePazzo Halo:Reach MLG 4v4 LAN - TBD (May 22nd)
I also attended MLG Columbus and MLG D.C. last season but only as a spectator. I am also attending a nearby "Pro's vs. Joes" LAN coming this summer, which is hosted by the Pennachio family and their company "The LAN Network".

That about does it for experience, I plan on attending MLG Cbus, MLG Raleigh this year and Possibly MLG Providence, all of which I would love to compete in. The kind of sponsorship I'm looking for isn't a full one, it's only for travel, as being a 17 year old semi professional gamer, I really don't have a substantial amount of payment coming my way, which is why I'm reaching out for a sponsorship. Feel free to contact me via here or my e-mail.
E-mail: SanchezVanissa@yahoo.com

-Thanks, Anthony "My Tail" Sanchez