Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Miss y'all

Kermit The Frog

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 24, 2016
Maine
Hey tiz I XGC TEZZA been in XG since 2016. Ever since I switched to playstation it seems it gets shutdown in XG. I'd switch to xbox but I love playstation better 😑 if y'all ever plan to bring back playstation into XG please do hit me up...was a general on ps4 before it all got shutdown. Section leader nor division leader even explained to me😐 gotta be some sort of way to work ps out in this community I've put a lot of deduction in XG and we'll..I'm currently here and missing XG

Your's truly

XGC TEZZA

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
Hey tiz I XGC TEZZA been in XG since 2016. Ever since I switched to playstation it seems it gets shutdown in XG. I'd switch to xbox but I love playstation better 😑 if y'all ever plan to bring back playstation into XG please do hit me up...was a general on ps4 before it all got shutdown. Section leader nor division leader even explained to me😐 gotta be some sort of way to work ps out in this community I've put a lot of deduction in XG and we'll..I'm currently here and missing XG

Your's truly

XGC TEZZA
Hello, I was seeing if anyone had reached out to you

Kermit The Frog

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 24, 2016
Maine
I won't lie..I've been standing by all these damn years in XGC to expand!!!!! Then when I hear they cut us hurt my feelings!!!! I was a general to be section leader....then PlayStation got shutdown which in my eyes is not fair ground being over been with XG they say they split from KSI😔

Kermit The Frog

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 24, 2016
Maine
XGC is recruiting on PlayStation?....I'll join I mean XG has been my family for god like 9 years or so.... Since we left KSI!!!! Damn right ill join back!!!! Long as PlayStation don't get shutdown the third time!!!!

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
XGC is recruiting on PlayStation?....I'll join I mean XG has been my family for god like 9 years or so.... Since we left KSI!!!! Damn right ill join back!!!! Long as PlayStation don't get shutdown the third time!!!!
Right now we don't necessarily have a playstation side...we are currently recruiting both playstation and pc and hopefully playstation will eventually return

Kermit The Frog

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 24, 2016
Maine
I won't lie tho...my account on this site will show how long I been here and what clans I was in let alone ranks...last was general and in training for section leader.....I wanna know I can get that back...I mean I know the playstation side very well!!!!!!

Kermit The Frog

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 24, 2016
Maine
U mm mm I wanna return!!!! For years!!!! I regret getting a damn PlayStation now!!!!! XGC has always been my family...even from this moment my gamer tag is still XGC_Tezza