Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MILITARY SPOUSE

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
So my wife being a military spouse, is interested in finding or making a military spouse clan slash community. As a member of XG I understand I can not partake in this. Although if she was to ask for my advice im going to help my wife. I am also not here to try and get people to join. I am however going to ask if anyone knows of any such clans or communities that cater to military spouse's? If there are already a few good ones out there, there would be no point in her making another one. If anyone could help with this it would be greatly appreciated. .. thank you

KoG JOE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2013
New Jersey, USA
www.facebook.com
So my wife being a military spouse, is interested in finding or making a military spouse clan slash community. As a member of XG I understand I can not partake in this. Although if she was to ask for my advice im going to help my wife. I am also not here to try and get people to join. I am however going to ask if anyone knows of any such clans or communities that cater to military spouse's? If there are already a few good ones out there, there would be no point in her making another one. If anyone could help with this it would be greatly appreciated. .. thank you

Lol Idk about spouses specifically but there's Armed Forces Gaming, Run by a former XG Division Leader. Very military friendly. Though I should also add if you didn't know there are plenty of military, myself included within XG, and there is also a handful of military spouses within the community. All In all if she's trying to start something she can relate to more that's understandable but if she's just looking for a place to fit in I'd have her look threw some XG Clans. There's a place here for everyone.

XGC OCTULA

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 22, 2010
Trenton, Ohio
I would suggest having her join up with XG and have her get a Military Wife's group together. Doesn't have to be a clan but you could have her start it up as I am sure there are plenty in the community probably looking for the same thing. Hooking her up with "its me Angela" sounds like a great idea, the two of them could get this thing started and it would help grow the community as well. I hope this has helped if you should require further assistance from me please feel free to message me and I'll get back with you ASAP.