Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
natiowide hoax then as every news channel under the sun is reporting it.
What sucks is Farah Faucet died this morning and I don't see anything about that on our site. I wish death to know one but I would much prefer to discuss her life then his.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
they say death comes in threes, and ed mcmahon, farah faucet, and michael jackson all just died in the last day or two... it's sad for them all and their families...

i know that many people don't have a very good impression of michael jackson, but think about the three kids and wife he is leaving behind... not to mention he is and always will be a legend because thriller is the number one selling album of all time, passing sergeant pepper's lonely hearts club band (the beatles)... not to mention i'm sure there will be a lot of albums sold now after his death...

but my mom thinks that this is a publicity stunt... so maybe she's right

XGC TrueBlue

Forum Junkie
Jan 30, 2009
Nashville, TN
Yeah, how is no one mentioning Farrah Fawcett?

She is just as much of an American icon.

Either way, we've lost 3 American icons this week. That is crazy and sad.

Last edited:

FULLMETAL

Forum Star
Aug 9, 2008
San, Jose
Im not trying to be mean but in my opion i dont care
i never liked his music or anything else he did for that
matter but i see alot of be did care and thats cool.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
no one has to like his music, but if you like any music you have to appreciate what he did... trust me i don't rock out to billy jean or that song he did for free willy on a daily basis but thriller has shaped the music industry... and like i said he is still a person who had a family

SYN Jerriel

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 10, 2006
cali on the west coast
Well if you watched the news you would see that numerous doctors have come forth revealing that he had a drug addiction, OxyContin to be specific. Many of these health experts agree that this was probably the cause of his early death.

thats not a messed up life. a messed up life would be a parent beating their kid. He had control over that.