Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MEMBER SPOTLIGHT: XGC X0 0 7X XI

CDNBossLady

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 6, 2009
Winnipeg
When I took on the challenge of relaunching the Member Spotlight, I thought...I need to go big. I never thought in a million years that I would be chatting with 3 of Xiled Gamings most recognizable members at once. I was expecting to talk with XGC x0 0 7x XI, but when I got invited into his party there was also XGC HADES XI and XGC TFLEM XC in the room. I don't know if XGC x0 0 7x XI sprung this interview on them...but I wasn't going to say no when 007 asked if I wanted to do all of them at the same time. Yep...he said it, just like that. lol! You could only imagine the laughter that occurred after that.

So since I have 3 big guns with me, my interview style had to change on the dime. That's ok, I am flexible like that. *panic, NO PRESSURE* Our interview style was going to be me asking questions and the 3 of them giving me their opinions, and answers. Often things went other directions, each of them took time to think about what they wanted to say. Or maybe they were just editing what would normally spill out of their mouths. I just loved being there to hear and learn about things about each of these guys.
Our 1st Member Spotlight is going to focus on the one..the only...

007.jpg

I found out quickly that XGC x0 0 7x XI has been a gamer since before time itself, lol! If you know what this is then you can put yourself in the "seasoned gamer" column.

Colecovision.jpg

Yes folks, XGC x0 0 7x XI had a Colecovision and played a lot of Donkey Kong. I remember that game myself. He also enjoyed himself some Super Mario and Q-Bert. He was not a PS2 player but one game did catch his attention. So much so, his name sake came from it...Golden Eye 007.

golden eye 007.jpg

In 007's own words...he raped everything, lol! But he does have some guilty little pleasures when it comes to games he plays. He's just like us folks, I swear! He likey Samurai Siege, and Clash of Clans. He's been rocking those games since forever. Pretty much playing them before everybody else. So he's seriously the best of the best, so nanny-nanny-boo-boo! He's so obsessed that he's contemplating wiping out a phone so he can add another game. Obsessed with mobile games much 007? Like I said, he's just like you and me!

When I asked about advice he'd like to give the members of XG, he gave me a few tid bits for the masses. He said that your own personal perception of a situation can not always be reality. So please don't always believe what you hear. The leaders within the community are like Managers in "real life". They can't fix anything that's not brought to their attention. Which makes sense right? Also, if you don't know something...ask. Lastly, if you leave and want to come back...be honest.

When your a leader within the community you always get those people that treat you different. Or act weird when they are around you. Please remember that people like 007 are just gamers, just like you and me. They don't always enjoy getting their butts kissed...dinner and a movie first please! Yes, he notices when your a butt kisser and if your a confident person or not. He's a smart cookie and has great listening ears. He will call your BS if he sees it from a mile away, FACT! Just be yourself folk, it can get you a long way with people.

007 does feel that you hold your own destiny with the community. Sometimes you can be limited due to who's above you. This is why you need to be your own cheer leader! Be a visible person. Do your job...be around for others, play games and have fun. That's what we all bought our gaming systems for. Sometimes it's just a difference of age and the play style depending on the division your in. Remain positive, yourself and, like I've mentioned before, HAVE FUN!!!

What is something that most people don't know about XGC x0 0 7x XI? He just an average person. He's that guy, in shorts....t-shirt....maybe some socks. Tooling round on his computer/cell phone. He'd like people to know that he's NEVER appearing offline. So if he's around he's showing ONLINE! I think the most interesting tid bit was that he LOVES to fish. He's even caught a sea bird with a fishing pole! Maybe it wanted the bait? lol!

When I posed the question would you rather be hated or forgotten...that was a tough one. But in reality, there will always be haters and XGC x0 0 7x XI could in NO WAY be forgotten. Ever.

Whenever your in a party with somebody new, you can't get around the fact that your personality is being read. Some of the things that do draw 007 to new and interesting people is when they have a great communication style, their desire to win (cause who likes to lose) and their super awesome personality. :)

At 5'10", 007 towers over my 5'4" frame. I never have to worry about him coming to Canada to give me what for for this interview cause he's all about staying where he is in the USA. He's a born and raised Floridian. I'm sure he'd be just fine traveling through the great U S of A in his down time. Or maybe just fish for more sea birds, lol! He's a spontaneous kinda dude...like a Perfect Storm. 007 and his crew are like The Hangover I said. I should of asked who'd be HIS Hangover crew, but alas that shall be for my next interview with him.

I love the fact that I got on the truth train with the men I was chatting with. When I asked the group if they could be eternally happy in love or forever fruitful with cash 007 said...in his perfect world, he's have both. Of course. lol! But we all know, money can rule...and he'd take the cash. I love that he was real with me. But can money buy love? uh yeah LMAO!

I personally think, the way to 007's heart is a good medium rare steak and some of this....

Valcano-Roll.jpg

He likes himself some volcano roll sushi. Mmmmmmmmm in SO many ways. I had to actually look this up to make sure it was real. Cause this could of gone a whole other way. Did I mention this interview was done in the weeeeee hours of the night? yeah

I don't think that 007 considers himself any way other then a big ****. lol! He's truly a spontaneous, FAIR **** that loves to be a smart ***. Somebody that's really really funny and isn't as big of a hard *** as many make him out to be. I truly think if I could convince him to get Joy Ride Turbo, we would be new besties. Just sayin....

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
Great interview. Its nice to know about the XI members since they are a big part of this community. I really enjoy this community and I think they are doing a amazing job keeping it running for as long as they have. There are many great leaders in this community and its always nice to learn from one another and also game with each other.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
I approve this message! Very well written BabyBlue!!! We had a lot of fun doing this. Please let me know if you ever want another interview with some tougher questions. ;)

CDNBossLady

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 6, 2009
Winnipeg
I approve this message! Very well written BabyBlue!!! We had a lot of fun doing this. Please let me know if you ever want another interview with some tougher questions. ;)

LOL! Oh my, you've left your door open to me? Uh oh, prepare yourself for some tougher questions 007! *Mmmmmwwwaaa hahaha!*

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
This was an awesome article and i was honored with the pleasure of playing with double once and he was just as the article said he was. Its great to know that tho they are upper rank and is known by all as leaders of this awesome community that they can still be cool and down to earth and not be full of themselves because of their title.