Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MEMBER SPOTLIGHT: XGC HADES XI

CDNBossLady

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 6, 2009
Winnipeg
My interview with XGC Hades XI didn't happen as planned. I hoped to have the time to pour over all sorts of different kinds things before I had the honor of being in the same room as somebody with the name HADES. Like come on, really...anybody with a name that represents a Greek God HAS to be a character. Or at least has a desire to rule all! Which I think is kinda befitting for a person with an XI behind his name.

Hades was the Greek god of the Dead. Hades was the supreme ruler of the Underworld. SCARY! Hades also had a dog with three heads which was named Cerberus. Hey, I've seen an avatar item like that! Now THAT would be bad ***! Lets see if HADES the mortal matches HADES the Greek God.

hades.jpg

Hades has been a gamer since the time I remember MY first encounter with a famous game. This game was the shiznit in it's time. All the cool cats were playing it. I'm sad to think that some of our own members might not even know what they are looking at when I show you this....

pong.gif

P-p-p-p-PONG! THE one and only, Pong by Atari. Which, I might add....XGC Hades XI still owns. He owns all his old gaming systems from Atari to the present day gens. But for every gaming nerd that wants to wax the nostalgia....behold, Atari.

atari.jpg

He also loved loved loved to play a game that many of you may of enjoyed as well. I present to you...

Dragons Lair.jpg

Dragons Lair....ah, memories! Right now he is just like many, he loves Clash of Clans. But he, sadly, got on the train a little later then a lot of people. Which, I might add, didn't get by 007. He kinda laughed at that fact. Cause HE'S been nose first into his phone with it for a while now.

Hades considers himself to be very approachable. So if you want to chat, he'll respond! Sometimes is takes time, but he'll always respond. He's actually the center of a big 15+ group of friends. So he's a personable kinda guy. The one that everybody tends to get along with. But he'll by no means NOT bust your balls about something if the opportunity pops up.

He says that if your upset about something talk to people BEFORE you leave. Anybody can find you AFTER they left but omg they can't find you prior to leaving. Hades believes that everybody is in control of their own destiny when it comes to promotions. If everybody focuses in on their jobs duties, things will follow through. ie, recruit when your a Captain. create good Captains when your a General and you can get promoted to XS etc etc. Everybody is in control their own destiny when it comes to promotions.

Sometimes people think that XI's are somebody different, like Gods! (says the dude named after a Greek God, come on!) lol I swear, some people have hyperventilated and cry when they were in parties with him. Whoa whoa whoa...simma down. lol XGC Hades XI is a gamer just like anybody else.

XGC Hades XI is from Missouri, but moved around a lot as a child due to his family being in the military. If he could travel anywhere in the world he chose West Germany. He lived there as a kid and would love to revisit.

bonn germany.jpg

Hades was quiet for most of high school. Remember he moved every year because of the military moving his family around. At about 17 he had a new lease on life...."what the ****, who cares!" It was a lot more fun to live life that way. Granted he's a detail orientated person, and a planner when it comes to work. But once he's off the clock he believes he's a spontaneous guy. Back in the day a buddy and him had a prank war. He showed up at the mall and got his tools and took the bed of the truck off his buddy's truck and kept the bolts. Oooo!

I think maybe Hades is a adrenaline lover? A while back, he was in Joplin Missouri during a big tornado and video taped it. He's also visited Magnolia Mansion down in New Orleans. Hades and his wife were hoping to have an encounter with a ghost, because this place is known be be haunted. Spooky! But...no ghosts appeared during their stay.

magnolia mansion.jpg

Man, that photo above looks almost like one of those all inclusive beach resorts! I personally love those kind of vacations, and so does Hades. First questions upon arrival? Where's the open bar!

I gotta say, after being in a party with XGC Hades XI, among others, I think he's very approachable and easy to talk to. He personally hates the term "Higher Ups". Who started that? Just call this God by his true name...

hades.jpg

CDNBossLady

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 6, 2009
Winnipeg
I mean instead of a question written out then our answer. Many of the interviews look like you are reading a play script. You summarized what we said, I think that makes it easier to read.

I am glad your enjoying how I am doing these Member Spotlights so far! I hope to continue to write enjoyable articles *crosses her fingers*. I hope!

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
There was a format a long time ago blue but then we started to use the way you are doing it. They just where not reading them. Good interview per usual blue!