Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP

XGC Layzie

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2012
Juggalo Island, USA
Lately I been on the xbox one a lot more then I ever have. Recently bought a headset as well. However i been hearing a lot of people having issues with in game chat and party chats on certain games. Such as gta v, destiny, and cod. I been playing gta v and both my general and I can not hear each other in game and some reason party chat does not wanna work on there. Anyone having the same problems and or have any solutions other then loading up xbox 360 and sitting in party chat while on xbox one? Let me know. Thanks

KoG Openfire

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2007
Ohio
I will admit that the One does have its flaws regarding its apps (apps like party and music are the two I notice the most) I think the main issue with the party system and XBL in general at the moment is that their servers are being upgraded daily and need to be GREATLY upgraded before we see any real difference. My reason for saying this is that I work at a Best Buy. Ever since the price drop on Xbox One, they have CONSISTENTLY been outselling PS4's 13 to 1. There's the problem. Every year around this time (and for a little bit after) things get kinda rough on all fronts for consoles because the companies who make them are preparing for a mass influx of new players to their system due to the holidays, but Microsoft may have made the situation a little harder for themselves than usual this year. They suddenly went from doing average Black Friday sales, and average Fall/Early Winter sales to increasing that number by about 60% over the course of the last few months (and it will continue to stay above average through the holidays until they either raise the price or Playstation lowers theirs).

TLDR: Lots of people getting on live, XBL servers having hard time handling parties and social services, will fix with MASSIVE new influx of revenue in next few weeks. (At least according to my "source" inside microsoft)

XGC Layzie

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2012
Juggalo Island, USA
Thanks. So basically just gotta wait for them to fix the issues then huh? It's not a problem on our end or our noobyness to being on xbox one? Good to know however still sucks lol

KoG Smoke

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG FRICTION
Oct 13, 2013
West Virginia University
www.youtube.com
Thanks. So basically just gotta wait for them to fix the issues then huh? It's not a problem on our end or our noobyness to being on xbox one? Good to know however still sucks lol

There is an issue with the Xbox One Party system. It is not just you. I have to Power Reset (Hold the power button until it turns off on its own with your finger still on it) in order for me to get into parties.

XGC Layzie

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2012
Juggalo Island, USA
There is an issue with the Xbox One Party system. It is not just you. I have to Power Reset (Hold the power button until it turns off on its own with your finger still on it) in order for me to get into parties.

Damn. Yea I don't have that problem. I can join chats. I can talk with people. However once I start a game on gta v (since it's the only game I own for it) it kicks me into game chat but no one can hear me even though my mic is moving for me on the game. I was able to hear 1 guy the other day but I didn't have my headset on. It was through my tv. Then left lobby before I could test it. Ever since I haven't heard a single person talk but my general and I had to both get onto 360 and use party chat just to talk on while we played gta v on xbox one. Personally that's some ghetto stuff lol. I hope they fix it soon. He just bought his one the other day. I've had mine for over a year (first edition) and his sergeant just hooked hers up tonight. Very bad impression on a new system.