Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MAX COMFORT WHILE GAMING

Michigan Mullet

Forum Tourist
Dec 16, 2013
Hey everyone!?!

Rushn (the suplimental gamer) here

How do my fellow gamers game?
Do you game with comfort ( kick back, killax) or are you built for battle and speed (full endurance and spray when you can)?

I have a friend that comes over from time to time and he absolutely REFUSES to sit back, and relax on a couch or chair... Playing as if he were at attention... But if he is at home playing, his console is in his bedroom and it is slouch city...

I for one am built for comfort not speed... So I go all out... My pleather (plastic leather) Bean bag chair... With my leopard pattern, camoflage combat thong on😂 ;-) (lol) cowboy boots, combat helmet and a bowl of finger jello... And some beer.... And some cheetos (which eventually gets my controller all sticky and orange) and that's it... Unless I don't have any beer... Then it's Rum... Or vodka... Or whisky...
So as you can see I am very selective, for me to achieve my max comfort gaming levels that is...
Sooo? How's your game?

XGC Layzie

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2012
Juggalo Island, USA
Depends who im up against. If the enemies would actually give me a challenge then im not relaxing. I play to win and I will do what ever it takes. If im up against ppl with little to no skill then ill sit back in my comfy chair and try not to fall asleep killing them lol

Michigan Mullet

Forum Tourist
Dec 16, 2013
I like it! For the most part I am just killaxn... No battle thong or bean bag chair... Chase lounge... Turtle beaches and either a favorite craft brew... Or a simple ****tail... Nothing fancy as far as mixed drinks are concerned... But I do like to drink when I game? Anyone????

kitty tutu

Get A Life!
Jan 28, 2013
California
I'm using laying down when I play. :p I have 3 pillows under my head so I can see, one pillow under my legs, a pillow on my tummy, and a pillow under both arms to prop them up. So with all of these pillows I go for max comfort. Haha. However, I still get the job done. ^_^ Oh and no snacks or drink while gaming, I dont like all the muck on my controller. >.<

XGC R4B1D S0UL

Forum Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Findlay, Ohio, United States
Im a jack of all trades gamer. While playing competitive I usually sit at attention and lean forward so I can focus on everything im doing. If im just playing casually Ive got a nice comfy leather couch I like to sit on in my game room that power reclines. I also have a mini fridge next to that with whatever I might need (pop beer etc.)