Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2

XGC ProHexen

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Dallas, TX
Who's getting this awesome game on the 29th and what teams do you use???

I challenge you!!!!! *points at whoever is gonna buy it* :D:D:D:D

My Primary Team:
1. Jin
2. Mega Man
3. Wolverine

My 2nd Team:
1. Ryu
2. War Machine
3. Cable

My 3rd Team:
1. Jill Valentine
2. B.B. Hood
3. Sentinel

XGC V3RDICT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 13, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
Playing Fighting Games on XBL is pointless. Everyone picks the strongest character and use the same exact move. I've seen it throughout all the fighting games ever created.

XGC ProHexen

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Dallas, TX
That get's to boring so I always mix mine up. I tend to play more with friends online so if anyone is going to play it, I'll send you a F/R and we can battle it up. :)

OsloNights

Forum Veteran
Jun 13, 2009
New Jersey
LOL! I was going to ask how's the game? I may or may not get it, depending if it's worth it or not. I'm waiting on World Conflict... long wait so it seems. I like RTS games. :p

XGC ProHexen

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Dallas, TX
Yea, I've been hyped up for this since mid may when I found out. I have been trying to find arcades that still have this game but sadly I haven't found any nor have I found anyone with versions of this for xbox or ps2 or dc. I want to play this again so bad. :(

It's the best fighting game ever so it's well worth the 1200 MS points. If people don't think it's worth it, they should search the prices for the Xbox original, PS2, and Dreamcast versions. They are all priced $80+. So it's def. worth it and it has freaking Online this time woooo!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

I'll just try to keep myself busy as best as I can till this game comes out.

Heriophant

Forum Nub
Jun 17, 2009
UK Boston
I just fight night round 4 and thats the same as most other fighting games, people just come out looking for a knockout in the first round throwing 500-600 punches, i would love to see them try that in a real boxing ring, but i go for a longer fight pick my shots im 1(1) - 1(Towel) was fun tho getting a 4th round KO on my first fight it got the guy a peach on the chin lol and one my second fight i had to toss the towel because i was lagging so badly