Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MARTIAL ARTS

snipermike223

Forum Rookie
May 13, 2007
Fairdale
This is for all the martial artists here. If you have studied a form or forms of martial arts what is it and what is your rank. If you dont study anything what is your favorite form of martial art.

snipermike223

Forum Rookie
May 13, 2007
Fairdale
ive studied
kempo: white belt
tao kwon do: white belt
Tai chi: no rank
Shotokhan Karate: blue belt
Shaloindo: Yellow belt
Silat: no rank
Sayoc Kali: no rank

My all time favorite forms of martial arts are Tai Chi, Silat, Sayoc Kali, and Aikido

Reactions: Blklistsniper

h0dl3r

Forum Nerd
Apr 23, 2012
Wisconsin USA
My cousin is in MMA and according to him I have an affinity for JuiJitsu. I grapple with people whenever I get the chance. It's like an athletic chess match.

Blklistsniper

Forum Nub
Apr 25, 2012
Bullitt county ky
like snipermike i have learned some just not in classes or anything like that i learned through travels

tai chi
Shaloindo
silate
french kick boxing
kickboxing
paqkor (sp)

i figure learn it to survive but not make it second nature

but matrial arts weapon and favorite of choice the one and only -KARAMBIT

snipermike223

Forum Rookie
May 13, 2007
Fairdale
yes, i do agree, the situation does depend on very many factors . Like i said again , not disagreeing with jiu jiujitsu, it is an amazing art. Training in Aikido and Silat teaches to neutralize the situation before it ever has to go to ground. Many of my teachers always told me that most fights are lost once taken to ground, and the ground can be a very sticky situation, especially when the attacker has a weapon

Reserved

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2012
Jackson,Mi
Blue belt in tae qwon do

Studied Brazilian jui jitzu with my friend who was a 2nd degree black belt. So no rank really but I know a lot of holds and moves. Like you guys said it doesn't really matter what the size is if you kno a hold and r good at it and if you see an opportunity to slip it in you do. Ive made a couple of my friends 300+ friends tap out rather quickly. Ive yet to tap out or have anybody get out of my holds. Anybody have any particular hold they prefer to use? Mines the rear naked choke or a kimora