Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MARINE RECRUIT (HELP!!!)

Big360family

Forum Star
Jun 15, 2012
New Jersey
I got recruited by my marine recruiter at my school and i have two choices for basic training.29 Palms in California or Paris Island in South carolina. Or instead i can wait and go to officer training then go in. I dont know what to do so if someone can help me

x1776

Forum Junkie
Jul 4, 2011
Wyoming
www.facebook.com
how long what is? the training to become officer? or how long it will be till you are accepted to becoming an officer?

any questions you have to ask about, you should ask your recruiter, since they will help you out the most.

Blklistsniper

Forum Nub
Apr 25, 2012
Bullitt county ky
Depends on length of training course how long before you ship out to training and career field training course length

This just me thought should gone air force at least we let you learn and think for yourself

Blklistsniper

Forum Nub
Apr 25, 2012
Bullitt county ky
i agree with killerr ken on that i spoke to numerous recruiters before making a decision that going to affect and effect your future and your career and view of the miliatry service.

remember the best decision is an informed decision everything else is doped on the fly

KoG 33RD

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
May 15, 2012
Ohio
BEST THING TO DO.

Best thing to do.

I think the best thing to do is exactly what you want to do. You want to follow your dreams and reach them. People may tell what they would do but they aren't you. You should do what you feel you were meant to do. Uncle Sam needs you but you need to be true to yourself.

Sgt. Fausneaucht
USMC