Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MAKE YOUR OWN CLAN STATS PAGE

XGC xTHEOx

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Grand Rapids/Flint, MI
This tutorial is 70% done

The finish project will look something like this

Things you need: query spree, a host site, and Core FTP Lite

Well will first start off with query spree and the configuration of it. First off download query spree from www.shatterock.com . Install it on your hard drive and open it up. Next go to the tools menu and then to options. At this point make your configuration look like the one in the picture below here.

qs.jpg

Next, we need to add the tags of your clan into the program, so click the button circled below.

qs2.jpg

That should open up a screen like this.

qs3.jpg

The first time you use it I suggest to use the “add many tags function”
Once all tags are entered hit ok and then hit the run all button to start downloading all the stats for you clan.

qs4.jpg

Now I am not going to lie, for me to download all the stats of my clan took 2-3 days so you will have to have some patience when it comes to this.

Now that we have query spree all set up we need to get a site ready, the site we are going to use requires very little html coding, and I will show you the coding that you need to learn.

First off go to www.150m.com and sign up for a free account, once this is made you can log in (must use IE for it to me more visual based and less html) you can start making your page. Once logged in go to the Site Builder page.

web.jpg

Once that is open click USE SITE BUILDER and a page like this should pop up.

web2.jpg

Now we need to set up your index page (your homepage). Scroll down and fill the stuff out like below.

web3.jpg

Now hit the create new page button and you should get a screen like this

web4.jpg

Now you can edit the page basically like editing a word document, just make a list of your clan

web5.jpg

The images were added by just using the image button on the control panel above, and the links we will add later so do no worry about it.

So now it is on to getting the FTP program up and running, you can download a free version of this program from www.download.com. Download this program and install it and open it up. A screen like this will pop up

FTP.jpg

Now click the button circled up above. And a screen will show up.

FTP2.jpg

Click on add new site and we need to fill it in like shown below.

FTP3.jpg

Now of course you will need to change the username and password to the ones corresponding to your site we just made.

Once filled out hit connect and this screen will show up

FTP4.jpg

Hit the button up above and find the reports folder, under query spree in the programs files

FTP5.jpg

We now need to send that folder to our website, so highlight the folder and click send

FTP6.jpg

This will send all the files need to show the stats over (you will need to do this every time to update the stats)

This should keep you busy for a while, once i have some more time i will finish this up so that you can link the TPS reports to your homepage so that everyone can view their stats

Last edited:

XGC SweatyPalms

Forum Nub
Dec 10, 2006
WA
CREATION OF CLAN STATS PAGE?

Creation of Clan Stats Page?

Good idea! Is this "Clan Stats Page" still under construction? I hope not, that is a very cool Idea! I am interested...:)

XGC SweatyPalms

Forum Nub
Dec 10, 2006
WA
Um, I just remembered...linking your gamertag to bungie.net serves the same purpose. I would suggest going through the pain-staking process of linking your gamertag to bungie.net and find out what there is to improve upon! Then compare and contrast between what u have already created 2 what bungie.net has done and go from there...........

XGC xTHEOx

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Grand Rapids/Flint, MI
by using Query spree it allows you to download and update your stats, even your medals (which bungie purges every so often). I have made a completely new layout for the stats page but if you are interested in seeing the old version you can go here. Not all the links will work on account that some people have left. My new version can be seen here. I made is so that there is just one report with everyone on it, instead of everyone getting a single report.