Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LXG

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
So I just got the new Disney Infinity 3.0. And as much as I say it's for my daughter I'm lieing. It's for me. However she really likes to play it. She likes to play a lot of games with me and my wife. But she's only 6 and we don't let her game online. But custom games with friends she does.

So iv thought about LXG - Little Xiled Gaming - for all our kids under 13. They can get in lobbies with eachother and play custom games and such. Not focus on recruiting or anything. Just a way our kids that like to game can have people their age to have fun with for a little while.

It's for the kids.

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
So I just got the new Disney Infinity 3.0. And as much as I say it's for my daughter I'm lieing. It's for me. However she really likes to play it. She likes to play a lot of games with me and my wife. But she's only 6 and we don't let her game online. But custom games with friends she does.

So iv thought about LXG - Little Xiled Gaming - for all our kids under 13. They can get in lobbies with eachother and play custom games and such. Not focus on recruiting or anything. Just a way our kids that like to game can have people their age to have fun with for a little while.

It's for the kids.

I think that's a cool idea. With legal issues though children under the age of 13 cannot legally give out personal information with parental consent, and the work and money that is involved to allow that is high. So it that regards they wouldn't be able to register on the website.