Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LUNCH TIME/RANT...

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
Bro if that were the case i'd be getting a job with you lol...i wish i got paid to sleep but since we all know i hardly ever do that, i guess i'd be broke lol

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
I had pizza last night for dinner. Lunch today consisted of 2 $0.99 bags of chips. one reg and one sour cream and onion. and half a can of cashews. lol. then I wonder why I'm out of shape.

SKYsw1

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 11, 2016
WASHINGTON
DOOOOOD I made Beer can burgers, basically take a burger and spread thickly around a can, then wrap with bacon, then remove the can and fill with cheese then sautéed mushroom, garlic, onion, bell peppers (red green yellow), jalapeño, chives. then bake for 1hr at 325F. add cheese to the top and done. SO GOOOOOD!

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
DOOOOOD I made Beer can burgers, basically take a burger and spread thickly around a can, then wrap with bacon, then remove the can and fill with cheese then sautéed mushroom, garlic, onion, bell peppers (red green yellow), jalapeño, chives. then bake for 1hr at 325F. add cheese to the top and done. SO GOOOOOD!

You should put that in the XG Cookbook, that is if you haven't already! Sounds totally amazing!!