Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING TO TRY TO REOPEN XGS PLAYSTATION SECTION

KoG A1ien

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 30, 2017
Freeport
Ever since I’ve joined XG I’ve been wanting to try to reopen the PlayStation part of xg I know that it was shut down but I want to know all of your thoughts and ideas to doing this I know that I have to follow the chain of command but I also want to see how many of you would be committed on getting this going before I try to bring it up this way I might have a better chance of accomplishing this, I want to try to do this to help xg expand more so we can get bigger and have more members, let me know what you think

XGC Gore

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
Mar 12, 2017
Missouri
I'm not in any way trying to be rude when I say this, but there are plenty of people who have brought up wanting to bring the playstation platform back to XG. They turn it down every single time. They shut it down for a reason. Not to mention, all of the people (Section Leader & higher) are primarily on xbox, possibly PC. So they wouldn't all be able to communicate with all of the members on said platform. They trusted other leadership with it before, yet it still didn't work. I think it's a bit of a lost cause, if you want me to be honest with you.

Reactions: SFP BULL SD

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
That is the biggest contender right there, not enough people in the community currently play Playstation. Not only that, the only communication between XI/XC's to the leadership on Playstation would be severely delayed in some instances since this would be the only method of communication. In turn, you would also have to find leadership that can handle the ranks for playstation which is not easily came by these days. So, rebuilding that would take a lot of effort and time. Time some people do not have, I agree with Gore, right now, I don't see this being a thing.

I would also like to add, there are somethings that are needing to be fixed with Xbox side anyway, so this will take priority until then.

XGC Whit3Wolf

Forum Veteran
Aug 28, 2012
Well my thought is I have been a member in XG for about 10 yrs and left xbox and went to PlayStation and want to come back active in XG. There is ways to communicate with leaders we have the line app and other apps. I think it would be a good idea to let some of us try again.

KoG A1ien

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 30, 2017
Freeport
Yeah I know there is a big issue with this I’m just wanting to try but it’s not just going to take one it’s going to take a lot of effort in doing this we need to establish a plan and and a very good one to convince them that this will work I want to see xg across all platforms and be more well known than we are now, growing this community is what I want to do but I don’t obviously want anyone I just wanted to put the thought out there and try to find as many people who feel the same as I do about this, I understand it was shut down for a reason but I want to try my hardest to make this happen

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
Well my thought is I have been a member in XG for about 10 yrs and left xbox and went to PlayStation and want to come back active in XG. There is ways to communicate with leaders we have the line app and other apps. I think it would be a good idea to let some of us try again.

Here is the problem with that. Line App's and etc are forms of communication. Problem, no clan business especially problems can be discussed over such things. And when it comes to the Divisions and etc, definitely cannot be discussed then. So it would come down to either being on the Xbox or the forums and the only way for XI's/XC's to communicate to the PS4 leaders would be as such. XI's aren't just going to promote someone for a PS4 division unless they feel that they are ready for such task and it would take a many of moons before that would happen anyway.

Yeah I know there is a big issue with this I’m just wanting to try but it’s not just going to take one it’s going to take a lot of effort in doing this we need to establish a plan and and a very good one to convince them that this will work I want to see xg across all platforms and be more well known than we are now, growing this community is what I want to do but I don’t obviously want anyone I just wanted to put the thought out there and try to find as many people who feel the same as I do about this, I understand it was shut down for a reason but I want to try my hardest to make this happen

As you see what I just posted above in this reply, [replying to multiple people at once] It's not going to happen. Alien, I get why you are doing it, however, here is the problem again. You have to have a complete construction of leadership. Reason why it's easily to keep a small PC portion and Xbox is because this community started on Xbox. [Way back in the day.] So meaning, XI's all the way down to XS would have to be put into place. Here's the problem they had before, leadership fell apart originally and caused the PS4 part of XG to be shut down. Communication died. As I also just stated above, XI's aren't just going to promote anyone into XI or XC for PS4 unless they feel that they can take on the role well enough. [A lot more to it.] Right now, not viable enough unless you petition the XI's with enough names and even then, it's still not all that viable. XI's are the driving factor and those like XGC x0 0 7x XI are not just seeing a plausible reason to have a PS4 division. Also, another problem would be forum work overload. Right now, only 2-3 people are allowed to construct things on the website, and one of those people is XGC xVIPERx XI is one of those web masters. More or less, you are going to have to appeal to the grace of the XI's and once again, it's only going to be shot down because at the end of the day, for the reasons stated above. You could debate that it would be a good idea to have this only to have the same answer shelled out 20 times to many different members. However, my suggestion would be, ask XGC x0 0 7x XI, XGC xVIPERx XI, XGC xTFLEMx XI, and the others to get the same answer that is either been provided here and/or the reasons why they haven't reopened the PS4 division.

KoG A1ien

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 30, 2017
Freeport
Yes I understand this I wasn’t going to try to propose this for a very long time I need those people in order for this to work I want to build a platform or plan before bringing it to them so that it’s less of a chance for them to say no but I understand everything your saying this is just something that probably won’t happen period or won’t happen for a very long time

XGC Gore

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
Mar 12, 2017
Missouri
So if you do all of that hard work, just for them to tell you no.. what is actually the point? Aside from wasting your time.

If people put in half as much work as you're talking about for rebuilding on PS4 into their own clans.. XG would be unstoppable.

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
Taurus hit the nail on the head. Take it to you General or XS, they will bring it up in their Leaders Meeting. Then you will have your official answer. Their door is always open, but it's always better to utilize your chain of command. Good luck to you.

KoG A1ien

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 30, 2017
Freeport
Trust me gore I’m putting a lot of work into my clan here on xbox I just want to help expand is all, I don’t care if the work was all for nothing because I’m going to continue to try for it

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Right I know that but I want to have a plan in place before doing so otherwise I know they will deny it right away

You have got your answer please utilize the information we gave you. This thread shouldn’t be posted on again unless more leadership has a correct answer for you. Use the open door and seek the correct answer thanks.