Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING TO REJOIN A ACTIVE CLAN

I was apart of several different clans a while back and they all suffered from the same issue of people leaving and no one picking up the pieces to try to hold the loyalists together. I've always enjoyed being apart of a active XGC clan and I'm interested in becoming active again if I can find one where I fit well. A bit about me:

29, Male, Xbox One
East coast, and usually play after 9pm and some during the days if I have time.
Work alot during the days and evenings until 9 which explains my play schedule.
Mature and can cuss alot, so similar would be good.
Pretty loyal to people that can be trusted and I like to take on responsibilities.
I'm back in school finishing my degree so I may have times where I play less.
I play alot of shooters like Black Ops 3, Halo MCC, Destiny, and playing alot of Smite.
Will be buying BO3 once it comes out.

If you guys have any questions please feel free to contact me on live, my gamertag is still XGC Hawthorne.

XGC Karma XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Color Of The Month
Jan 21, 2014
McDonough, Georgia
I was apart of several different clans a while back and they all suffered from the same issue of people leaving and no one picking up the pieces to try to hold the loyalists together. I've always enjoyed being apart of a active XGC clan and I'm interested in becoming active again if I can find one where I fit well. A bit about me:

29, Male, Xbox One
East coast, and usually play after 9pm and some during the days if I have time.
Work alot during the days and evenings until 9 which explains my play schedule.
Mature and can cuss alot, so similar would be good.
Pretty loyal to people that can be trusted and I like to take on responsibilities.
I'm back in school finishing my degree so I may have times where I play less.
I play alot of shooters like Black Ops 3, Halo MCC, Destiny, and playing alot of Smite.
Will be buying BO3 once it comes out.

If you guys have any questions please feel free to contact me on live, my gamertag is still XGC Hawthorne.

You will need to post your story in the, "Grass Isn't Greener" which you can find >HERE< for someone to verify your story. This helps keep the community clean and secured.
Make sure you read the, "please read before posting your application to return." This will help the process go much faster.

I hope all works well.

XGC Karma XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Color Of The Month
Jan 21, 2014
McDonough, Georgia
Thanks to the people that have reached out to give me info and point me in the right direction. After talking to XGC HONOS XS for a bit I feel like I have a good idea of what I'm going into and look forward to spending more time with you guys/gals.

Awesome.. I'm happy that you have found a home.