Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING TO JOIN XGC

XGC Seinfeld

SYN OutLaws
Aug 5, 2016
Las Vegas
Hey whats up everyone im looking to join an xgc clan to game with Im 22 and preferably would like to join with 18+ people. I play gta 5, battlefield 4, elder scrolls online, toms clancys the division and tom clancys rainbox six seige. Thanks and I hope to hear back from someone

WaRR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 8, 2011
boone nc
which game do u play the most of? im the general over XGC Shatter ND and we are primary a siege clan. if u would like to join it hit me up. GT is XGC FIREMAN

XGC ONYX

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC THE REJECTS
XILED EVENTS
Nov 16, 2015
Cartersville, GA
Hey, My clan might fit your needs. XGC ARMAGEDDON main games are BO3 Tom Clancys the division. Some of my members play gta v, bf4 and many more. Hit me up if you are interested and I'll set you up.

Zetsu

Forum Star
Mar 10, 2016
In The Shadowz
Hey whats up everyone im looking to join an xgc clan to game with Im 22 and preferably would like to join with 18+ people. I play gta 5, battlefield 4, elder scrolls online, toms clancys the division and tom clancys rainbox six seige. Thanks and I hope to hear back from someone

Hello, I see you play mostly what me and my clan plays, I would be glad to game with you and help one another out and have fun. Add me on Xbox One if you ever need a helping hand. GT: Based Zetsu