Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING FOR CLAN

Gin Hachiman

Forum Noob
Feb 15, 2015
I am 25 and looking for a mature clan that plays DDestiny, dying light, and/or Far cry 4. Message me on live at Gin Hachiman. Thanks

PH1LOS0RAPT0R

Forum Rookie
May 5, 2011
INDIANA
Yes. I been gone when I moved to indianapolis. I didn't have a gaming system till I got a Xbox one. My brother kept my account up. I would love to be back in and game with everyone. I am a correctional officer. Work 7 out of 14 days .

XGC Karma XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Color Of The Month
Jan 21, 2014
McDonough, Georgia
Yes. I been gone when I moved to indianapolis. I didn't have a gaming system till I got a Xbox one. My brother kept my account up. I would love to be back in and game with everyone. I am a correctional officer. Work 7 out of 14 days .

Since you are basically saying you were inactive.. You're going to need to post in the Grass Isn't Greener. Which you can find, >CLICK HERE<

This is a requirement for anyone who is wanting to come back, whether you left or went inactive.
On the other hand, when you post your story..Please pay attention and read the thread, "Read before posting your application to join." This will help the process go faster and get you into a clan that fits your style.

If you need any further help, hit me up on here or the box.

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
Well if you want back in there is no well see how it goes.. you must post in the grass isn't greener forum and the leader will read and look thru and approve you or say no.

But hit me up anytime and I'll help you the best I can. I game on the Xbox one.