Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LOOKING FOR A HARDCORE FOCUSED CLAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

s1ay3r x

Forum Junkie
Mar 16, 2011
Chico, CA
Hey everyone I'm looking for a clan that specifically plays hardcore. I'm mainly a hardcore Dom person on either Ghosts or BO2 but I'll play TDM and KC, not a fan of search.

I'm 30 and I have 2 kids. I get on when I can usually afternoonish and then after 8:30 pacific. Just trying to find a clan of people over 20 or so. My K/D is crap on ghosts. I'm almost even on BO2, I'm mainly an objective player. Feel free to hit me up on here or on xbl HG s1ay3r x. Would prefer XGC or SYN.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Hey everyone I'm looking for a clan that specifically plays hardcore. I'm mainly a hardcore Dom person on either Ghosts or BO2 but I'll play TDM and KC, not a fan of search.

I'm 30 and I have 2 kids. I get on when I can usually afternoonish and then after 8:30 pacific. Just trying to find a clan of people over 20 or so. My K/D is crap on ghosts. I'm almost even on BO2, I'm mainly an objective player. Feel free to hit me up on here or on xbl HG s1ay3r x. Would prefer XGC or SYN.

Well sir I'm neither SYN or XGC but if your willing to try XDCoutI'll be on tomorrow during the day since i play during the day and work over night. But you don't need to design we are building gaming clans within this division so if you're willing to give us a try i can send you a request on live.

s1ay3r x

Forum Junkie
Mar 16, 2011
Chico, CA
Not really into getting into a clan thats building... I'd rather join one that is already going. I've helped build to many in the past.

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
If you left XG (which it seems that you have because you are not in a usergroup) you need to go post your story on the grass wasn't greener forum. Click forums, welcome to Xiled gaming, then grass wasn't greener forum. Until you post there and are approved to come back you are not allowed back in.

G

Exile he has already gotten the ok to join. I will work him and get everything figured out.

Status
Not open for further replies.